Do you ever have GaG drama?

• Yes
  • No
Great answers so far!

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 23

• Eh... that would be one big, fat, definite yesish. Sometimes I clash with people who overexaggerate the worth of their impartial view on me or attempt demanding focus and energy from me. I really have no tolerance for certain types of behavior so I'll let it be known if I'm not interested in someone's vibe and tell them exactly why. Yet in all honesty, there is no one on this website who is major and impactful enough in my heart or mind to even have the power to be mildly considered as legitimate drama to me. If you are not someone who's intellect, opinion, and existence I cherish or admire then it is pretty damn hecka fuggin impossible to make me give a chit. I'm only willing to invest a very brief, momentary amount of energy into drama if it doesn't involve my loved ones.

I'm too careless and sunny to feed any drama I come across beyond the day or hour it occurs. :)

• Random people pop in here and there on my questions or answers, declaring their hatered. Before I can even ask them who are you, they run away.

• lol! hell no. gag doesn't affect my life that much.

• LMFAO does the GaG drama ever stop?

• Yes, it has happened.

• You have no idea... I'm sure at least 25% if not more of the people on thus site hate/have it out for me. I've pissed a lot of people off.

But regardless of random disagreements and a few tiffs I honestly don't care about them. I have what I have to say as do they and we move on. I've been blocked by multiple people but I don't block people or stay mad.

However I am holding a grudge against one member and there's nothing in the world more than for her to be banned from this site. She crossed the line. She's rude, racist, a hypocrite, biggot, and looks down upon everyone else. One minute she wants to be friendly and give good advice the next she wants to be a total b**** and be rude to others.

She left an irrelevant opinion to a question and was trying to be a smartass so I stood up for the QA and asked her what was the purpose of it and that resulted into her leaving a rude comment insulting me and calling me out of my name as well as leaving this rude message (below) and then blocking me so she could have the last word. Like I said I'm not the one to hold a grudge but she crossed the line! 😠

"Enough of your disgusting, dramatic, hypocritical mouth on my post. Don't approach me with that entitled attitude then maybe we can have a discussion. But if you choose to be a nasty, stereotypical ghetto black bitch then you don't get sh*t from me. You're already average with f*cked up hair. At least try to have a more appealing personality, sweetie."

• Often. People call me a bitch a lot, probably because they have no sense of humour.

• I usually start all of them! hahah JK JK!

• Yes like that one time a dude posted an Anon Question about me -_- and some insults here and there lol but nothing that won't let me sleep at night!

• ooo what did you do to piss him off?

• eww you care about others?

• @pavlove Yes haha the ones I talk to a lot , I do :) :p

• Yes I have a few times, when I was more active on here. I don't let it get to me though , cause I really don't care or have time for it.

• Thats the way to be :)

• Riiiight? Out of all the delightful things to be investing and committing our passion and energy to, why GAG internet drama? ;p

• No, not really. I try to stay away from that.

• asides from the few arguments I get into occasionally, I don't think so because I don't talk to anyone on here regularly lol

• only with @ihav2fart 😠

• Yes, it happened to me a couple of times. I can't stand some of the things I see here.

• No drama but weird conversations.

• Nope, one of the reasons I like this site.

• Nah, I don't.

• Yes it happens from time to time.

• no, I dont spend too much time in here

• Lol sometimes yeah

• You shouldn't be that involved

• One time I think. It was a while ago though.

• Do I personally have GaG drama? No.

I have seen plenty on here, but I am not the one that instigated it, or am one of the people in it.

What Guys Said 12