I am having a lack of people commenting on my questions? How would I improve involvement with my questions what forms are the best post on?

Most Helpful Guy

• That is the 64,000 dollar question on GaG - If you have the time become well known and very active on other peoples' questions - I find the more well known you are, the more your questions are answered.

What Girls Said 2

• I looked through them and I think it's because a lot of them have been asked over and over again, people are tired of it. Come up with something original

• I guess you just need to be more active and answer a lot of people s question and interact with them so they ll notice you and get interested in responding tonyour questions.
    Also the topic of the question needs to be interesting, and even better if original.
    Just check what are the popular questions around here and get an idea.
    Finally make it brief, easy and straigh to the point so people would bother reading it. Lol bot like my comment now :p

What Guys Said 1

• Mostly Americans use this site and they are probably all asleep.