Why did Roostah leave :( :'( ?

0|0
13|11

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• erm... do u love him or something? He was weird!

4|1
    1|0

What Guys Said 10

• I did not expect anyone to have tears over him disappearing. He managed to be quite annoying in many of his comments and opinions.

3|2
    1|0
  • Although he wasn't bad he was partially one of those ''all women r evul hur dur'' type of guys so I'm not gonna miss him much.

4|1
    1|0
  • I have only just noticed he has gone when you mentioned it - I had lost interest in his questions, I thought the Tinder choice questions were the ones that pushed him off my radar.

1|0
    0|1
    • Aren't you that guy who responds to every damn question with "yes she is attractive".

• @bobbydigitaloa Sometimes but not Roostah Tinder questions, I thought they were silly - In the How Do I Section if I think someone looks good I will say it.

• Do i look like i know? i don't even know him let alone why he left xD

1|0
    1|0
  • He was pretty cool

1|0
    0|0
  • It's like a revolving door on this website.

3|1
    0|0
  • I don't know I blocked him 💁🏻

2|0
    0|0
  • What? What is this?

1|0
    0|0
  • Aww i dont know :(

1|0
    0|0
  • This is exactly what i mean by why am I not popular on here, questions like this

1|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 12

• I don't think anyone cares tbh..

5|2
    2|1
  • Is anyone actually sad? He was a jerk.

4|2
    2|0
  • 2|0
    1|0
  • Good, I was getting tired of his personal ongoing vendetta against women and 'rate this girl' questions.

3|1
    1|0
  • He was kind of weird tbh...

2|2
    2|0
  • He was being harassed shortly before he left. There was one woman in particular who kept going anonymous on his posts and saying some messed up things and even made a post directly about him, once again, bashing him. I'm curious if this is why he left.

1|0
    0|0
    • What was she saying?

• That his posts were obnoxious and that he was sexist and a piece of work. I believe the post has since been deleted because it went against G@G policy.

• users come, users go. such is GaG.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh, he did?

I don't know and I honestly don't give a fuck.

0|0
    0|0
  • People come and go on this site all the time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't even know who that is.

Meh, he's on a better place now. He has a life. Good for him!

1|0
    0|0
  • ... Who? ...

1|0
    0|0
  • I've got no idea

1|0
    0|0