How do you become popular on gag?

I suppose the easiest way would be to just have the best answers or whatever but, I've had plenty of best answers, yet people are never member posting about me in questions they write, like I know some do

by the way everyone. I'm not actually looking for a logical answer, I'm really just trying to make a point. I was being antagonistic, in a non antagonizing way

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

• Make a deal with the devil.

• Well the first step would be to not post under Anon. But I don't feel like being popular here is important. That's not what the site is about. It's not a popularity contest. Answer questions the best you can, interact with other users and ask for advice.

• That's what I do though

• Do you post under Anon alot?

And what is your definition of popular? Being tagged or mentioned in a question?

• Well it doesn't help if you're anonymous! Just post a bunch of stuff. The more seen you are the more people may recognize you.

• Doesn't matter, I go unanonymous as mich as possible (this question is an exception) yet I'm still unpopular

• I'm sure more people know you then you think

• Titties f'sho.

... except that doesn't seem to work for me... so maybe not.

• Why want to be popular on GaG? The risks that come with it are not worth it.

• Follow me duh! haha jk! Just be post lots of questions!

• It's something that happens by luck. Even if you post a lot, if you get unlucky chances are you won't be popular. People might not notice you regardless of how much you try.
    Try to post a lot, have a lot of sense of humor, reply to other people's comments, message people, and see if you get the 50% chance of being popular on gag.

• Ask lot of questions, share lot of opinions, share mytakes, comment on comments, be friendly, be nice, be funny, be helpful.

Welcome to gag

• just be an active member

• Be very active. Ask a lot of questions. Write mytakes. Interact with other users.

• Also chat and interact with other Gagers

• No, you just have to be attractive and have a good personality to be honest.

• Be active
    Answer every question your see..

• By having no life.

• I always remember Anonymous (25-29), though, my Anon Legion brother.

What Guys Said 14

• Have a profile pic that stands out and then post a lot. Try and get your mho % percentage up so that your opinions are displayed more on top.

• .. why the hell would u wanna be popular on this gayass site? Noone even gives true advice here lol They too pussy. This is more like tryingtobenicecoswepussy. com

• Just piss everyone off like me, it's easy! Lol

• Touch yourself less at night

• guy:
    Be a faggot
    girl:
    Make fun of all the guys in the rate me questions and obsess over celebs and then complain about high standards in men and yeah, be a pseudo feminist

• participate in discussions, be funny and don't post anon

• If I find out, I'll let you know

• Kiss a lotta ass.

• You are never going to become popular as long as you are anon, and be an active member.

• Hate the life... Waste more time here

• Why would you want to be popular? The awesome thing with GaG is the anonymous feature, I joined almost 5 years ago and nobody even knows me on here :D

• Here are my tips:
    1) declare that you are an atheist and denounce God
    2) declare that you promote and practice sex with multiple partners
    3) denounce the concept of marriage
    4) never go anon
    5) answer almost every second question that you see on GAG

• I'm an agnostic Jew
      I don't have sex with multiple people, dont want to risk anything
      I dont really want to get married, but, that may change
      I go anon only when it's embarrassing
      I answer as many as possible

Yet, I'm still unpopular

• A. Have no real life, only an internet one.
    B. Say how 'blunt' you are when it's obvious you are anything but.
    C. If all that fails just kiss endless internet ass, like the top popular members here do.

• lol, yours was a close 2nd best answer

• Lol. Why would you want to be involved with some internet high school like clique anyway? Get out and have some fun. These fuckwits think you're a loser if you go out and fuck girls and get faded and that sort of thing. They're the last people i'd want to hang out with.