Contest: How did G@G help you in 2015?

Hey GAGers! We have another contest for you! This time, we want you to let us know how G@G has helped or benefitted you in 2015! Did you find some answers you were looking for? Has G@G impacted your life in any way?

Contest: How did G@G help you in 2015?
Submit your entry by answering below!

Our admin staff will review all entries and announce two winners who will each receive 1000 Xper points!
Tip: Make sure to upvote the responses you like!

Best of luck! :)

Thanks for all of your responses everyone! You can find the Contest Results here :) www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a23976-how-did-gag-help-you-in-2015-contest-results

Most Helpful Guy

• GaG has helped me through a bad time in my life in a very indirect way. I know the post is about how GaG has helped you directly but for me it was its presence that helped me the most. They were several things going on in my life that were outside my control which meant I had a tough last few years. It was nothing insurmountable but there are times when outside help is appreciated.
    I found GaG and joined on the 6th of March, 2015. After a period of getting to know the site I became enamoured with the site, I enjoyed the sense of community here among the users, the exchange of information and advice, the friendships that developed, the pleasant social interaction became part of my daily life. How much did I get into the site well the fact that I became a master after 6 months shows how much I used the site. The things that were happening on the outside have settled down and my life is returning to normal but for the nine months I was on GaG that has very much helped the readjustment process.
    I honestly believe I may have floundered if I did not have GaG and maybe turned to less productive vices to get through tough times as I have done in the past but the friendship and the social/interactive element of GaG may have kept me on a fairly straight path.

• I really found your comment endearing, and it gives me hope that not everyone in this world is an insufferable prick.

Thank you for sharing your story with us, and for continuing to enjoy life despite it's difficulties.

Best of luck to you.

• Cheers and glad to see you come out of difficult times.

Most Helpful Girl

• I joined GAG in April 2015, and I believe it has had a HUGE impact on me. At this point I fail to remember how it was before GAG was a part of my everyday life. I also have trouble imagining what I'd do without GAG. I truly love this place.

First things first, I don't think there's anything that can cure my boredom better than GAG can. I know that whenever I'm dying from boredom, I can come here. Yes, sonetimes GAG itself becomes a bit boring, but let's put it this way, GAG is the most interesting boring place (WHEN it's boring), even when I'm bored here, I'm never 100% bored, cause it's always possible to find some unanswered questions or to message someone.

Now that we're talking about people... Oh my gosh, I've met SO MANY amazing, unique people here that I most likely wouldn't have encountered anywhere else if it wasn't for GAG. I can say with happiness and joy that I've definitely made good friends here. Not gonna lie, I have more friends here than in real life :S But I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm very thankful that I had people I knew I could talk to whenever I was going through tough times or had some problems in my life. It was very nice to know that people actually WANT to listen, that there were people I could vent to and personally get advice from. Internet friends are fucking fabulous ❤ I don't think there's a better place on the internet where you can build such amazing, strong friendships.

GAG also has helped me learn more about people and their behavior. I'm not exactly the most social person, so I don't really interact with others too much in real life. Reading all the questions and answers that flood in here everyday helps me understand better how other people's minds work. Sometimes I'm fascinated, sometimes I'm even disgusted, but it's great to get some insight about all different kinds of people. I've also had the chance to learn about different cultures and stuff. GAG is like a huge meadow with all possible types of flowers there are in the world. It's great.

GAG has also helped me become a bit more confident. I've always had self-esteem issues, but when so many people compliment me, that self-esteem does go up a bit. I still have a long way to go, but slowly I'm learning to like myself a bit more, thanks to GAG.

On top of all that, I also got a boyfriend thanks to GAG, so definitely not complaining about that 😅

GAG has helped me in massive ways for sure and I'd feel like my life's over if suddenly this sire disappeared.

What Guys Said 68

• I joined May 11, 2015.
    Let's take a look at my life before then:

I had depression hitting me hard. I felt isolated from the world, stressed out from school, felt stuck in a rut of life I hated, which all contributed to self esteem issues. I tried to seek help by going to the school therapy center.

However, all they told me was "You have depression." (Real helpful, huh?) Then they gave me an internet handout on what depression is. The person I saw then tried to contribute my depression to adjusting to college life, despite me telling them repeatedly differently, and they basically brushed off my feelings and pushed me out.
    This just left me feeling more trapped. It isn't easy to share, but I remember having nights alone where I would just cry from the stress and sadness hitting me.

Now let's take a look after I joined GAG.

For awhile, I was still the same as before. It was a gradual process. However, after time, I began to develop friendships from GAG. Even if I couldn't meet them in real life, having people I could call friends and a place where I could write out my true thoughts instead of forcing a smile and laughing.

GAG was essential to me in getting better self esteem wise too. It let me know two things: I wasn't alone with my problems and secondly-- I had things going for me that I should be proud of. It let me know I wasn't ugly, that I wasn't so awkward no one would want to speak to me or be friends, and that I could give advice.

From me learning that I could give advice, it actually helped out my mood more too. I don't really know why, but it gives me a sense of fulfillment when I write one of my usual essays on someone's post and I get a "Thank you so much" in response. Maybe it is an inflated sense of empathy I was born with, who knows-- but helping people actually helped myself out. Yahoo Answers may have given me chances to help people, but without the community feel and personalized approach, it did nothing to benefit me emotionally.

Nowadays, I can say for the first time in awhile I am actually happy. I have a place I can go to where I can talk to people I consider friends, and I have a place where I can help people that in turn helps myself. I don't think I'll ever give up GAG because it helped me out of a period in my life I thought was inescapable.
    All I needed was GAG to help me out :)

(Lol I'll be surprised if anyone reads my essay, but I wanted to share it regardless)

• so so happy for u.

• @redamulet please read this ❤️ And I just want to let you know you're my friend 😊

I didn't know about this and now I'm glad I do because now I can see the real you: a very strong guy who knew how to handle dark times.

Have a great week 😁😁

• My marriage ended early this year. I did not want a divorce but there's no sense in staying where you are not wanted. Although I do have family who live in the vicinity, I now live alone.

At my age, most people have acquired some wisdom and are eager to pass it along to their children and grandchildren. . . but I have none. G@G has given me the opportunity to reach out and offer advice to younger people, to get feedback that let's me know that my words - on many occasions - have made a difference in someone else's life, and in my own, very limited way, I have made a change in something that will survive my mortal years.

• G@G has helped me in so many ways in the past few years but for 2015 exactly a year ago yesterday my love of my life had moved in from across the country to start our life together from each day that goes on from here.
    Two years ago in a bored moment just to see what was up on this site. I answered a question from an anonymous female and it started a conversation and messaging a few days later emails to calls to a relationship. We sparked an amazing connection that is just as beautiful as her eyes starring at me when we wake next to each other every morning.
    i had found the most wonderful person that is my twin flame (her words) our life is so fantastic how we compliment each other and are personalities are perfect for each other. I can truly say God works through G@G. We are truly blessed and so grateful for this venue to help our paths cross.
    We were not looking for love on this site nor were we originally brought to this site for anything but answers we had about at the time.

Now I am here to help others (mainly on the break up section) to never give up and never be down about losses in life because life has a way of shocking our emotions and turning it all around in one second. This site is built on hope and it has proven that to me on continuous basis. i am so very grateful to you G@G.

Thank you and thank you from her as well.

standUP and greyiggy

• G@G helped me by being so addictive and as a result my grades suffered. Thanks G@G!

http://i.memeful.com/media/post/WdN8vMo_700w_0.jpg

• It has massively helped me.

It helped me keep in contact with: @vickiezalez, @theccanyon, @LovesTVDx, @brookeelizabeth96, @Tabbie and @Sorrento_Moon. That was the main and best thing GAG does for me.

It also gave me the chance to rant online at strangers via anonymous rants in a "fire and forget" kind of way and ask silly questions to kill time. :P

• If it wasn't for GAG, I would not have met my current girlfriend.

And she probably wouldn't be my girlfriend if it wasn't for me being able to put myself out there in such a way that she was able to get to know me.

• How did it help and what information did you get?

• She was able to get to know me by seeing what I post and how I act, likewise for me, we could tell we were compatible.

• I think I helped out the users of GAG a lot. I spend a lot of time on this sight in Private Messages on here helping out users with problems in their Life from all levels of problems they have. I like helping out people and like the users of the site, that has brought me Joy knowing I have helped out many users on this site.

• It killed far too much time, distracting me from both things I need to do and things I actually want to do; and, it also annoyed and frustrated me to no end, ending up building my resistance to bullshit--slightly. Thanks GAG!

• Surprisingly, by reading female questions about many things, I was able to understand better how their brain works. So, I can say it helped me to give a step forward on that mission that every man has of understanding women :D

And yes, it was a good surprise. I joined here to answer questions basically and the questions that I answered helped me to accidentaly start creating a "profile", helped me to observe better how things are according to things I've read here (principally from anonymous people). Let's say it was better than a social experiment.

• I don't know if it has helped me. Well I did learn a lot of new perspectives and ideas but that's a pretty generic answer to your question, dudette. In all honesty it has actually helped me raise my confidence a little. At first online but then in real life as well. I joined on December 2014 so that means gag was there for me throughout 2015 and coincidentally my confidence grew exponentially in that time.

• It help me to express myself after a crazy long term relationship break up. It allow me to vent out to the world without getting judge. It also help me distract my mind of from the my problems by reading other peoples posts. Thanks GAG 👍

• It allowed me to get over a past relationship, meet some awesome people and procrastinate, achieving a D in one of my classes. :') so proud.

• GAG has provided me a outlet to ask questions and receive answers and opinions on a variety of topics i'm afraid to ask family or friends. Plus I like to share my food ideas in mytakes. So I feel like I contribute to the community by trying to share a little bit of my passion for foods. Plus I made friends along the way so that is a plus.

• I love getting PMs with people to discuss fitness and dating questions. Feels good.

• It's been a good escape from anytime I've been sad I've met some awesome people I've added on Skype Instagram and snap chat 🙂 And gift cards are cool too

• GaG has taught... well, i should say reminded me, that who you know is more important than what you know. I've been on here a while, and increasingly I find that a person's popularity in the community is often determined by who they know, who likes them and who follows them. It has less to do with the quality of their opinions and myTakes, and this is something that has taken years to sort of manifest... as it wasn't always this way on here. As i continue to contemplate whether or not I'll stick around here after December, i often reminisce about everything I've received from the website. Indeed, I've met some great people on here, but lately I haven't felt like a part of this community for a number of reasons... so come 2016 I'm not entirely sure where I'll be. But whether or not i stick around, my best wishes to the site and its administration

• I've learned that I've been surrounded by too many people that are incompatible with me.
    I always tried to fit in and make something work but what I should've been doing is being my own person since when I do meet great people the annoying sheep don't matter.

I learned that my views on life are actually quite popular on GAG. I was always surrounded either by hardline right wingers or tree hugging lefties so my views were never truly appreciated. As a result when I kept getting myTakes featured it really boosted my self esteem.

GAG has shown me the vast insecurities faced by women that I wasn't even aware off. The main one seems to be infidelity.

I finally found out why women are so defensive when I approach them. It's apparently because of "creepers" whom I have never seen in my life. Apparently they're a huge problem because desperate guys will try anything.

GAG has also shown me that I have been ignoring men's issues which are more prevalent in today's society and deserve our attention.

Finally I learned that a lot of women want to have their cake and eat it too. By this I'm referring to rights and privileges. Women in the West now have more rights than men yet still expect to be "taken care off" like they're a disabled war veteran or something.

GAG has taken up a lot of my time and as someone else also stated has effected my grades. I will be on GAG less often so I'm glad I only need to write 2 myTakes a month to keep my Editor status.

Can't wait to see what I learn next year. Hopefully there will be a lot less bitching. Luckily there aren't too many penis questions anymore so that's an improvement already.

• It helped me relieve my boredom

• GAG let me ask questions I wasn't able to ask anyone in person, and let me voice my opinion and people actually appreciate what I have to say.

• How has GAG helped me on 2015?
    Firstly it helped me achieve closure. Something I had been struggling with. Secondly it taught me when I was being antagonistic. Kind of like a surrogate mother giving me warnings. Thirdly it allowed me to meet some amazing people. One in particular who can always make me smile. Lastly it has provided me with much laughter.

• By helping me get a bunch of new friends. :P. This goes out for... :D.

@Jxpxtxr
    @archiz
    @Princessofpersia
    @sherbearee
    @BuchitaBuchys

etcetera, etcetera.

So thanks over here G. A. G. even though I already have a bunch of annoying friends outside of here it is always nice to add more. <3. Just kidding around over here with you guys though if you never learned about making any jokes yet in your life. :). Also I love you Guys very much too so there is pretty much my two cents for you over here @GirlsAskGuys so. ;).

• Made me embarrassed to associate, myself with the title human being.

• G@G helped me get an insight into "women's mind" my time her have made me rethink some conceptions I had about girls. Because in real life unless you spend your childhood exclusively with girls you wouldn`t know what goes on in their private lives.
    One of the those things was I thought girls for the most part all liked the muscular man physique apparently they are instead crazy for the "swimmer bod" something I wouldn`t have imagined before I joined G@G.
    In general as a guy G@G has uncomplicated girls for me a lot I wish I had known about the site earlier then some of my experiences with girls wouldn`t go so sour.

One great feature of G@G unlike other forums like yahoo answers you will get a reply fairly quickly, where as it can take days on other sites.

Its also a great way to kill time when you are bored.

• I made a few new friends, which to me is a great thing cause I sorely needed some. A shout out to all mah fav people here : @SweetHomicidalQueen , @Nachtmeerde , @Realfire22 , @WhatTheHellAmy , @apple24. Thank you all for being my pals :D.

• GAG has helped me by helping me overcome some of my fear of having Alopecia Areata an auto-immune disease that effects 2% of people. I had asked a question almost 2 years ago on here about whether or not I was attractive because at the time I had only lost my eyebrows, but still had a full head of hair and it let me know that some girls still found me attractive.

• I was able to find a place where I can be very open about certain things that I would never want to discuss with family or friends. Sometimes it felt horrible holding certain things in, but here I was able to let out my past or current problems like eating disorders, cutting, suicidal thoughts, and sexual abuse. It's nice letting go of things that you were holding in for a long time, even if it's to people I don't know on here. People on here are always willing to listen and help

• it helped me kill time and make new friends 👍

doesn't sound like a lot but it's way more than I expected :P

• Gag helped me out when I was having sex problems I was having low self esteem but a great stranger said " one mistake we make doesn't define who we are" I was drinking too much and I couldn't go on with life but thanks to that stranger she mad me realize it's ok because Iam human too and we all make mistakes. I stopped drinking and was able to go on with life as normal because I couldn't get this thoughts out of my head but thanks to gag I was able to move on

• It helped me know more about the world. At first I was restricted to my own city but after coming on this site I got to interact with people of many countries especially USA and came to know about things going on there.
    I came on this site around January and it is just so addictive that you come back each day. My grades suffered a bit but I made many great friends like @Littlett25
    So in short it is a great experience being on GaG.

• ... how has gag helped me this year? 😐😕😓😮😶
    It's given my a lot of troll fodder... and, and girls posting pictures of their assess and tits. I suppose that's something.

• More from Guys
    38

What Girls Said 54

• hmm, i think GaG helped me realise that I'm more capable of reaching out to others than I thought. For me, that's pretty big.

In the real world, it's harder to be recognised for your abilities, pretty much because it's much harder to show them. GaG made me feel like a valued member this year. I was chosen to be a mod. I was selected to be an editor. I've helped people work up courage to ask people out, to let go of toxic people, to have confidence in how they look, to stop giving a damn about what people think of them, and knowing that is one of the reasons I stay. I view Gag as just one of countless platforms to help and interact with others. So yeah I feel appreciated after being here for some time =]

Also thankful for all my friends, and even those who've given me a bit of a hard time actually. Kinda just helps maintain balance in my character.

Here's to my almost 3 year anniversary! :D 🍷

• Gag helped me get out of a bad relationship with someone that was mentally abusive to me; after I got sick from a rare disease. The responses I got were positive and empowered me as a person to see my worth and to find someone that appreciates me. It gave me a positive outlook on things and I am really happy with how my life has started turning out. :)

• It was crazy because at the time I had suffered a miscarriage and it was my first child. And I didn't know what to do with myself especially on the days where I Home alone and my husband go to work and it's really difficult to not think about anything except what happened to me and of course what happens to many other woman who experienced the loss of a child. So what I did was I googled pretty much you know a question. About how to deal with miscarriage and greeting and for some reason and I'm really glad it happened is that that I got onto a question that somebody else had also asked about what I was going through and and I read it and it was really comforting for me as a person and as a woman that there were other people who were also experiencing what I was going through. Because at the time it was really hard for me especially because nobody was there to talk about it and I found a group of people who helped me and gave me advice. Sometimes I really needed to listen to other people's experiences and also let them know that they weren't alone. Ever since that day, I signed up and I know I am here and really enjoy asking other questions I'm giving my input.

• I discovered GAG nearly Two years ago and it was the Best from the Rest Site and Experience that I have ever gone through. I was Online that day, December 31 2013, Hunting for a Relationship Site that I could Continue my Life long Mission in life in Being Most Helpful to Others and by January 1, 2014, I was on my Way... There is Not one day that has gone by that I have ever looked back and regretted a thing. This Special Site has Given Me more Insight into Reaching out to others in a Way that I cannot Describe... I almost think of it as a "Job" that I am in because I take it Very Seriously and with this, Others problems just as Seriously.

I Got to Guru Level a year ago this time last year, I even Posted a Big "Thank you." However, in Helping Others who Need some Wise ol owl advice and maybe a Helping hand as even a Friend in need, if it wasn't for my Friends, Follows and Followers, I would never have gotten as far as I did because without THEM... I am Nothing. They make me what I Am, make me Feel what I Feel because they give me the Motivation to Want to wake up every day in every Way with this Purpose to Come on, to Continue down the path that God has chosen for me, and as long as God gives me Breath to log in every day, I will always be Here for Anyone who looks for me every day, messages me every day And... Reaches out to me here every day in His or Her own way.

It's Not just about the Points or Getting or Grasping to a Certain Level, but it is Getting to a Level on here in which you can Feel that you have Accomplished Something Special in your own life and feel Good about it, even going to bed at night with a smile on your face, a giggle on your breath and even Love in your own heart that Gag has brought To... My own heart.

Good luck to Every Gagger that is not with us right now, Sadly, and to the Ones who are Still Here, Thank God. It seems that whenever I am here, I never know who will be here Today And... Gone Tomorrow.
    Please, to Those who Get discouraged and want to throw in the towel for their own Reasons of the Seasons, hang in there, and Come see me if you Need someone to Help you with what May be bothering You, even about GAG.

Happy Holidays and God bless, Paris13 loves you ALL. I never point fingers and those who know me, know me as A Straight and Sharp Shooter. It's not about Being "Nice," but being Diplomatic, Honest and Understanding, with a bit of Spice.
    Please be safe this Holiday Season and let Us Make 2016 The.. Best from the Rest. xx

• GaG has impacted my life, sure. Has GaG HELPED me? Probably not. But if it weren't for GaG I wouldn't know two very important people to me right now. I can't picture my life without them, because they've become constants. I talk to them daily, or bi-daily at least.

I won't mention them, because I don't want to drag them into this. But if they do read it, I hope they realize it's about them. I really would be quite miserable for awhile if they were no longer around and a present part of my daily routine.

They're two of the better friends I could've ever hoped to have gained from a website, and I'm glad I stumbled into this corner of the internet.

• G@Gers help me be more myself! Everyone so supportive and you guys make me feel less alone snd more like my life matters! haha fom a silly little apple! THANK YOU!

• Although G@G has it's Trolls and haters ( like everywhere) the nice, genuine people outnumber the not so nice people. 😊

I have been helped indirectly and directly by other people's opinions, which has helped me to put things into perspective, as well as helping me to have a new outlook on certain issues/topics

My friend @riverock was there for me when my father died. He is a great listener and very caring. He'd chat to me for hours to help comfort me. If it wasn't for being on G@G I wouldn't have known how great online friendships could be 👍😊

• Hmmm let's see...

I didn't come here with a specific question or problem. I joined because it seemed like an interesting site. GaG helped me to open up a bit more. I used to be closed off and guarded. Being here has helped me to loosen up a bit and start giving people chances. It's been a pretty rough year for me and there are people here that I've grown close to that have helped me through it.

GaG has also given me a platform to share my writing and thoughts. When I found out about the MyTake feature I was excited because writing is what I do. It's who I am. So I wasted no time getting into writing Takes. And the responses to them have been pleasant surprises. I was crazy excited to be chosen as an Editor as well.

So thank you GaG for the friendships that I've made this year and for giving me a place to do the one thing that I love to do most!

@EmpatheticLady
    @xHoneyxBeex
    @teawrecks

Love you girls!

• 1) it helped to pull me out of a depression by giving me something to do and a goal to work towards (i. e.: earning enough points for an Amazon gift card)

2) I had a supportive community to rely on when I started (and succeeded with) my weight loss plan before my cousin's wedding

3) I found a few good friends without whom I would be that much poorer.

• Sadly, the only thing it has really helped me with is seeing the negativity I don't have in my life. It has made me thankful I am not surrounded by the kinds of people who frequent this site. There are a lot of nice people, good people but they are outnumbered by the dumb and the attention crazy.

As @Watermelonoma said too, it is very much a popularity contest also, which does detract from the point of the site, to be a platform for all people to discuss topics and issues.

What I have learnt from GaG: There are some seriously fucked up people who justify their world view through this website.

What have I gained? Nothing but friends, which is great... :)

• G@G has opened up a whole new world for me. I enjoy being able to help others, answering silly questions, being a moderator, and being able to pass the time whenever I get bored. I don't think the site has helped me answer any significant questions in my life, but I know I would get useful (and some not so useful) responses if I ever needed support. Most importantly, though, this site has introduced me to some really wonderful people I would not have the pleasure of knowing otherwise. They have been there for me to listen to me rant and make me smile this year, and this year has been a tough one. I'm so happy and thankful they're in my life and wouldn't have it any other way.

• G@G has helped me immensely in two ways this year.

1. By helping me get through the year. I feel like most of my questions I posted regarded things surrounding my psychology project and I just want to say a gigantic thank you to the kind people who featured my seatbelt question, and for the people who took the time to answer it. The information really helped add more to my overall presentation and gave me something real as oppose to whatever statistics I would have found online. So thank you so much everyone!

And 2. I've met a lot of awesome friends this year through this site. So thank you all I've talked to and I've gotten the opportunity to get to know and become friends with. You guys rock!❤️

• Girls Ask Guys helped me by dealing with a few situations in my life where I was feeling isolated and deserted. The people here have made me laugh and as well as angry but I am still glad to be here, contributing. So thank you for that and let's continue Gagging.

• Though I have come and gone to "GirlsAskGuys" multiple times, I am always drawn back in. I really enjoy reading and making my opinions known and there are others out there who go through so much, like me, who struggle everyday to try and keep our relationships good or other questions that are important to us. GirlsAskGuys is, I feel, a community where people will answer your questions about everything... and I do mean everything! It has so far helped me grow from my depressive states, it has helped me learn other situations and understand them from a different perspective. Above all else it has saved my relationship, my heartache, my confusion. I don't need to worry anymore, if all of these people connect and understand you.

• I became a member originally because I wanted answers. As a girl who’s just shy of five feet tall, I’m constantly reminded of that one particular fact when I go out in public & I’d worry about how others perceived me and my height. However, after posting and then reading people’s comments, slowly I began to change my way of thinking. To this day, I don’t even know for sure if those GAGgers have any idea what they did for me when they commented—it's one thing to hear it from my friends, but to hear it from a complete stranger who had no obligation to me but still took his/her time to comment? I have no words to describe my appreciation, but truly, THANK YOU for helping me to accept myself again.

• It helped me see how most people seem to think these days. What people are more into, what they tend to care about more, etc. Also I have learned more about how to do things with websites. As in like getting the link for an image if you want to post that instead.

Plus I'm a curious person so I like asking random questions and giving my opinion.

Though now I'm more confused about people normally are to begin with. lol

• It help me to become the queen of procrastination!!

It helped me in literally nothing, I failed 2 subjects because of this, BUT HEY, IT'S MY FAULT.

GAG I fucking love you, you're the best.

I also lost my social life, but oh well XD

• When the world is asleep and I'm waking to dawn coffee, GAG offers me a social life (however masked) on titillating topics I love to share instead of boring computer searches, facebook=ugh or TV monotony WITH commercials=ugh.

I'm glad to help steer others from mistakes I've made or others made that I know, learn some things new and share opinions with ribald lives and storytellers.

• Well for one thing, I love to talk Lol. In actual life, I'm too busy with school, church and family that it just gets pretty lonesome for me. The best part about G@G for me is that ANY time of day I need to get something off my chest, I can. G@G has kept me from making bad choices, especially in my relationship with my boyfriend.
    I find that this is my serenity place where I can just mentally unwind and get some stressful questions answered. I freaking love being on here. I haven't been on FB for a little more than a week. Once, I nearly went a whole month! No matter what, G@G will never get lame. I truly thank God for this site.
    Thank God He allowed me to meet my twin bro, my cousin and wise people that really helped me along the way.

• G@G Helped me by providing me with a creative platform to put my writing out there where people could read it, enjoy it, critique it, etc. It helped me to channel my interests and even cope with anxiety by giving me a proper, positive distraction.

• Well its because of the great advice from the members that I got the courage to tell my friend how I feel. And now we're on ourway towards a relationship. So, thanks guys. :-!

• GaG has helped me in 2015 because it made me have something to do. It made me get more mature and learn lessons and new things about life. My amazing friends on here helped me learn about relationships pretty good and I'm thankful for them. I've met a lot of AMAZING and AWESOME people on here while I have been on here. As I said before, I'm going to be learning other new things as I get older. I'm thankful I've found a wonderful site like GirlsAskGuys. God bless 😌😌😄😄😊😊👏👏🙏🙏👍👍❤❤

• It helped me greatly ro connect with some really intuitive new people, who helped me through the situation I'm currently in. I learned some great things about myself and the guy I'm seeing, as well as how to handle myself in this completely unknown situation. It also helped to build up a little confidence within myself.

Plus, I've met some really amazing people who I can really talk to on here.

• I've met a few nice people here. I have only been on GAG for a short time, but the people and questions here have taught me I don't need to live in my more popular cousin's shadow. GAG has brought me out of my shell and I'm now embracing the sassy beast that is my personality, instead of keeping it bottled away.

• G@G has helped me procrastinate in sooooo many things this year... xD haha
    it's true! D:
    I could have accomplished more than I have if I wasn't on here :D! :o!

But in regards to my "serious" questions... I can say it HAS helped me somewhat... It's good to see the perspective of others when you're going through a tough time, and help you make a decision. :]!

• The peeps on here have answered my questions with a variety of points of view which I love, instead of just listening to the quiet voice in my head. Im also intreged by others that have questions and enjoy giving my unique point of view. Have also met a lot of crazy ass charmers on here who I enjoy chatting with from around the world.

• I have met a lot of great people and made some awesome friends. I always had a lot of odd questions answered I couldn't ask anywhere or anyone else.

• GaG has helped me feel connected. I like getting on reading questions, answering questions and polls. I just like getting on. That's the best way I can put it.

• 2015 has been a really hard year for me

as a result i've been a lot more active on GaG within the past 6 months than in the past
    active usage has been a double edged sword
    while in some respects it has exacerbated my depressed state it has also helped alleviate it too

• GAG has helped me a lot i can't deny this. As Gag is a multicultural platform i've had the chance to meet people from all around the world and also examined their ideas about different topics. Long story short, i'm even thinking about using the data i've got here in a college project! Gag rocks! ✌🏻️

• More from Girls
    24