When will we get to follow questions and takes again?

I heard that this was going to be reinstated "soon", but I'm wondering how soon. Or if the feature is coming back at all. The little blurb about it is no longer in the GAG news feed.

I really miss this feature! Any insight, admins? TIA!

Most Helpful Girl

• The "follow" feature for questions and takes is being replaced by a different feature that will serve a similar purpose. We are still working on it but it will be released soon and we will let the community know when that happens :)

What Guys Said 4

• I was so sad when i lost all the questions I saved over the years.. bye bye happy Internet memories! 😭 haha

• HoneyBee says they've saved them all, so it's not hopeless lol

• It's just a matter of when we'll get to access them again... sigh. By then, all the questions I was interested in will be older than the dinosaurs and it will be pointless to answer them, lol.

• That's a very real possibility lol

• As soon as possible, I hope so...

• I must admit I never really got into following questions or takes maybe when it comes back I might try it. I don't know I tended to follow people or the topics I was interested in kept coming up so I never got into the habit of following questions/takes.

• I didn't know it was ever a thing

• Yeah it was a thing - basically you could bookmark questions that interested you and they would be saved on your own profile.

What Girls Said 5

• They should really start updating their blog again or something. Every time something changes this place is flooded with questions about it... all asking the same thing since no one seems to bother to check the topic for similar questions... and all because nothing is ever explained, anywhere. Occasionally there'll be a brief description in the G@G News or a Take if the update is large enough, but that's rare. And like you said they completely removed the info about this feature being updated from the news. I don't know if they don't want to feel too committed or accountable by keeping us informed about news and updates, or if they're too lazy to do it, or what, but either way it's like... come on.

• Yeah, I agree. I used to read the blog page regularly but I've stopped, I guess because there wasn't much being posted. I haven't seen too many questions about this issue which is why I asked, so hopefully other people see it. HoneyBee gave a good answer and I just hope they follow through with that plan.

• omg i know! i was just talking about this with @mr90skid. he keeps like 100 tabs open now lmao!

• I think they deleted it forever I hate these damn updates!

• I was wondering the same thing... 😒

• GAG has been saying soon ever since it was dropped as a feature.