Who do you think is the most supportive gagger?

well i have been on gag for like two weeks now... and i have found these two most wonderful people

firstly @igfunnyboi
he met me first on gag and now i can proudly say he is my best friend... he is so sweet that i can eat him up alive... and according to me the most funniest person not only on gag.. but in the entire world.. he never keeps me waiting and replies immediately thats what i love the most about him. he is like my soul

secondly @conscience_for_sale
he is super talented.. and very understanding.. he is a great person to have around.. and always removes time for me in his busy shedule.. its like our minds are connected..

I WILL LOVE THESE TWO PEOPLE UNTIL THE DAY I DIE
they accept me for who i am.. i don't need to pretend someone i am not in front of them.. the best part they will never leave my back.. and they are so understanding... i am so greatful to God to make me meet such wonderful and SUPPORTIVE people... they are so smart, wonderful and cheerful people. thank you for reading all my boring messages

Most Helpful Guy

• Thank you so much my cute little chocopie 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘 I have no words to express my happiness 😊

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• @Sorrento_Moon - I've known her for longer that any other GaGer and she is an incredible friend. GaG wouldn't be the same without her. :)

@Tabbie - Tabbie is an awesome, adorably nerdy mod who is very caring and sweet. I always look forward to her messages which always cheer me up. :)

• Welcome to the site - I am glad you found such good friends - Over my time on GaG several people have been there for me for different reasons - I will just say I appreciate the site and all of the GaG community.

• Off the threads that would be @justbanANNAz

• Definitely not me.

• Haha.. you're welcome! @igfunnyboi keep up the good work man.

• Definitely I am

• angelsssssssssssssssssss

• I don't find any if them supportive.

• I support everyone gagging, literally gagging.

What Girls Said 8