Do you practice whichever religion you belong to?

• Yes
  • No
Better said, whichever religion you identify with.

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess no? I mean, I think I'm technically protestant, I've been christened when I was young and all that. But I stopped believing in all the religious stuff years ago, I consider myself an atheist.

• Happy points for you. Though expect hate mail in 3..2..1...

• Yeah that's true I am speaking by experience, but my backfire is much worse loaded with facts and details and evidences from history, launched with quotation from great people, that those religious people start loosing their blind faith in their religion very easily and either end up aborting the conversation or becoming a little bit aethist. Cause I killed their faith... And it's weak until they again go to their house of enchantments and wooden dolls and stone idols to find their blind hopes, to live in darkness and avoid the glow of reality

• @Nik1hil sick but mostly sad world.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• I don't align myself with any religion, so I have nothing to practice.

• I'm a practicing Muslim.

• are you really or only looking for hate mail from US gagers?

• Told ya!!! XD

• Haha @asker you were right :p !

• Not really in years now.

• I am Muslim. Yeah I am trying to practice.

• hate mail in 3...2...1 oh wait, I see already a down vote.
      In Mexico, up to the 1930's, catholics used to do what ISIS is doing right now. Christians peaceful my ass.

• I identify with it but i haven't practiced it in a long while.

• I cast spells and communicate with dreads and bring back peace and harmony

What Guys Said 10

• I'm Christian, so yes. Though I don't really identify with a denomination. I kinda like both Protestant and Catholic ideology. I would say with certain beliefs definitely more Protestant, but I like a lot of the rituals and organization of the Catholic Church, as well as a few of their beliefs as well.

• I actively practice Atheism by mocking religions, does that count?

• Born a Hindu, worship humanity and practice aethist, although I often get involve in religious activities along with my parents, not for God, but for the happiness of my parents, and it's a rare opportunity to get to spend time with them and to understand their level of understanding and knowledge and why they put a blind faith in something they never seen before.
    I am not mocking gods existence here..

• I'm Atheist.

• Yeah I practice my atheism everyday we have no sweat pants Wednesdays at our atheism meetings and worship the nothing statue every other day at our atheism meetings ^_^ XD

• I would give you an up vote but the fact that you have meetings, a uniform apparently and worship a statue does sound to me like organized religion. No thanks.(scratch the thanks part)

• No I am worshiping nothing

• you said "nothing" is a statue, then you have an idol which you worship.

• Don't see the point of claiming a religion if you're not going to practice it. Might as well opt out of the whole business otherwise... There's more integrity in it.

• Yeah I practise Islam

• incoming hate mail in 3...2...1...
      Whoa, you are the only one who says so and hasn't got a down vote from a blood hungry christian.

• YES I MADE IT 😂😂😂

• Born Muslim but, I'm well over that stuff. Atheism till the end of my days by the grace of God! LOL.

• Yes, because I'm an atheist. I have nothing to practice.

• yessssssssssssss

• john paul jackson in the attic ----> youtube watch
      A Video You Will NEVER FORGET!!! ---> youtube watch

• I lose interest in stuff when someone makes such exaggerated predictions.