What insults have you received that made you laugh?

Have you ever had someone insult you whether its online of offline and their insult actually made you laugh? If so please share it below! I would love to see what funny insults you have had before

Most Helpful Girl

• Any insult that includes words like "slut" "whore" "hoe" etc just make me laugh because the person who says it just uses it because they see it as a negative word but it has no relevance considering they don't know your sex life they probably don't even know your name the people who use them kind of words in their insults, I've had a few insults like that in my time

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't recall any offhand but I have got a couple about my age or being positive that were quite clever that made me smile.

What Girls Said 3

• I have had a few insults from people that made me laugh but one the other day a guy who didn't like my opinion on something called me a "stupid opinionated dingbat" and to me that was just laughable, any "insult" with the word "dingbat" is just comedy for me :L

• "12 year old"

oh, my nonexistent feelings. they hurt.
    you got me good. i don't know i'll ever recover.

• An anon GAGer said I am an idiotic troll.

What Guys Said 3

• "I betchya came out of your mother's asshole, because that's what you are"

• I replied, " Then it makes sense that you came out your mom's pussy"

• I once got called a "retarded lobster" 😂

• "Your face reminds me of a face... and I really disliked it"