How long do you think you will be staying on GaG?

I am not sure about me to be honest. I joined at the beginning of October. Maybe a few more months. Who knows.

Most Helpful Guy

• The moment ordinarygirl gives me MHO is the moment I'll leave gag *fingers crossed*

• Notice you left the @ off so she won't see this, lol

• I see ordinarygirl wants me to leave gag... I see how it is! I seeee how it is!!!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 40

• Who knows. Sometimes gag is the source of the most negative energy in my life, I don't associate with bitches usually. But tons of funny people, is very entertaining.

I won't leave again tho BC I know I'll just make another account
    Brb @consultantisbackagain

• On January 7th it would be my sixth year #GaGAnniversary !

I have no idea when I will leave, but I will admit that I'm not the type to completely quit anything on a whim.

My activity level goes up and down, but I have consistently been here with the same username and same account!

• I feel myself getting less and less active past couple of months but to the point of leaving - No I don't think so - I have a lot of time for the site - I will probably be here for years even if it is just answering a question a day.

• I am not sure. Let me see how it goes. So far it has been good.

• I've been here since June and I feel exactly as you do. I can't see being here next Christmas.

• Dunno, I'll be around for a while I take it.

• Until the site is no longer or they show me the door

• I don't know, I'll probably come here less over time but I'm not sure if I'll deactivate.

• I don't know I'll always have questions and sometimes I can provide good advice. I'll stay for now until I see a reason to leave, however I will be on GAG less often since it's taking up too much of my time.

• interesting question. i guess as some point i will have to give it up because there simply won't be time

• Maybe a couple of months.. Maybe years. Who knows. As long as I've fun here and it doesn't influence my life in a bad way I'll stay

• Well if you come on it everyday it might get boring, I've had this account for a year now and I only come on it every once in a while.

• At least another day. Maybe another decade. Who can really say?

• Wow I'm really slow at getting Xper. I joined here in April and am only on level 6. And you just joined two months ago and are already ahead of me >.<
    I don't know how long im on here for but I don't think I'm leaving anytime soon

• Till my account gets banned or G@G no longer exist.

• I'm one foot off alteady. It's a karma, group hug site and it's getting annoying. The old women in charge censure my posts all the time in case I burst a few bubbles

• I may leave once the new year starts, as I don't really feel like part of the community here anymore

• I have been here for 7 months but I think I'll stay for a couple of more months... it's a good site to pass some time and talk to some people

• Till my account gets deleted yet again

• I couldn't tell you as long as it's still fun and helpful.

• Oh I'll be staying a LONG time, I just have my moments where I might only check once a day.

• I joined originally like 3 years ago on my old account and have had long periods of time where I didn't use this website for months so honestly have no clue

• I like your questions, so stay

• As long as there are hilarious questions to read, I'll be here :P

• Thinking of leaving soon,

I've grown tired of the negativity here.

• Im sure till the end of the world haha

• As long as you want Girl!

👓

• Till I get bored.. No telling when's that gonna happen.

• Not sure. Playing it by ear

• Unknown. But I'll stay for a while

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 18