How to get more opinions from asking questions?

Do anyone have this problem? You post a question on GAG and all you get is 1 or 2 opinions only. Is there any way to get more opinions from other users from your question? Every time I ask a question, I do not get a variety of responses like the other posts.

I follow the GAG guideline to get more opinions, but I am not succeeding.
The details that I provide is precise and detailed, my spelling and grammar is not flawed.

Most Helpful Girl

• There's a variety of reasons why that could be: the question could be on a topic that not many users have that much knowledge of, unfortunately this site has been going downhill and there are few people willing to give sound advice. You may need to make the question title more interesting so it catches people's attention. In the mean time, you could post updates on the question and that should put it back on the Live Feed.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have noticed this too. Since the past few months, the number of opinions for questions I post, have reduced drastically. There are two ways I can suggest here:-

1) Try to ask your question according to US time. That is, at the time when Americans are not asleep, and possibly not at work. The majority of members of this site are Americans, so you';re chances of getting more opinions increase.
    2) Feature your question. Guaranteed to get lots of responses, but you need to spend 750 Xper points for every question you feature.

What Girls Said 1

• Make the question sound more intersting then it actully is

What Guys Said 2

• Afficiando seems to be on the ball with his answer - I have never quite figured out if there is any secret tactics you can use to get more answers - it is probably sheer luck more than anything else.

• That's a good question but tough to answer.