Which is a harder thing for you to do--to have friends in GAG or not to have friends in GAG? Why?

• To have friends in GAG is a harder thing for me to do.
  • Not to have friends in GAG is a harder thing for me to do.
Thanks for casting your vote upstairs.

Most Helpful Guy

Why? My opinions aren't popular IRL or on here, I'm not typically interested in other people to form a friendship, and I'm not really that compassionate of a person. That, and these are internet people (most of which I hate), so I wouldn't want to be friends with them even if I didn't have all my bad social qualities.

There's like maybe 3 people on here that I genuinely don't mind and would kick it with every now and then, but typically I hate y'all.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love gag people... friends! I comment on there comments when i see something good! lol I guess its hard to have friends from across the world! lol

• I see your apple cells everywhere here. You are always so kind and cheerful.

• You don't have to believe me, apple cells ;- P

• haha! Its pretty hard to believe! I am no one special really! lol

What Guys Said 18

• Voted A. I don't often see people here who actually want to be friends with me, although I'm pretty fun, friendly and non-judgemental around here.

• But you have so many followers. Aren't they your friends? :- )

• Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.
      --Dalai Lama

• Yes, you're absolutely right! :)

• To have friends is hard for me, be it real life of GAG. It's very hard for a person like me to have friends.

• With my magnetic personality, it is impossible for me not to make friends! ;-)

• There are TWO reasons for me to vote A
    1) First of all, I don't treat this as a social media to make friends. It's just so that we all exchange views so often that we become familiar with the "names". That is not friendship.
    2) Even if you manage to find people you call friends, at some point, some question comes up that throws the two of you into cursing arguments. One of you might even be anonymous at that time. In any case, it ruins the "friendship"..

• Well, just ignoring anything and not making any friends is if course easier to do but unlike in real life where I have problems making new friends I find it quite easy to make new ones on GAG

• To have friends is harder on GAG. I'm usually too busy or too distracted that I would have trouble keeping a lasting friendship without the other person not losing interest.

• I don't care to make the effort. But I'm not going to push anyone away. Obviously it's easier not to try.

• I don't follow the logic of the question to be honest.

• Well. I can turn the switch and be a jerk to everyone and lose all my friends, or I can be normal and get friends. I don't really know which one is harder. :P

• Really, I don't know how it could be difficult to not have friends.
    Either way, I have none but someone I've been exchanging notes with recently. (close to being friendship)

• So many great people these days.

Sometimes it's hard not becoming friends.

• Everyone hates me so... yeah

• licking asses is easy, biting them is hard. XD

• They're easy to make

• "Nobody wants to play with me" lol

• not haveeeeeeeeeeee

• It's easier to not have friends. I've been here for almost 5 years and haven't spoken to anyone, it's not hard at all

• At several moments I'd like to have many friends, on Gag and elsewhere. Then I see my fellow humans and they all fail my too picky standards. Where could I find people of either sex living up to my standards?

What Girls Said 9

• I don't really make friends. I just get pervy dudes trying to sext me and a shocking number of marriage proposals (seriously wtf)

Hard to make friends though since I'm always anon but I do have a few GAG friends and I really appreciate them :D

• Marriage proposals, hahaha!

• I ever got 3 marriage proposals in the past in the questions-and-answers section here. Haha.

• I've blocked soooo many people haha. Cultural differences I guess

• not having GaG friends is the default position. virtually everyone here starts that way.
    making friends takes some effort.

• I think it depends on the personality types. Some people like to make friends and other people not so much.

• Not to have friends because this site is filled with awesome people!

• Without the freinds I wouldn't stay on GAG.

• Its harder not having firends on gag.. only cause i suck at making conversations to at least interest the other Person, and due to that they are less compassionate towards me...

• Why would it be hard to have friends? Thr more the merrier!

• I doubt I have 'any geniune' friends 😢

• I do not really look for friends online