Does anyone else cringe when they see 30yr+ aged gagers commenting on rate me question posted by minors under 18?

It gets to me especially when certain 45+ males commenting on 14 yr old girls.

Tell me how you feel about this fellow gagers

• its messed up
  • so what the girls are the ones being careless about their photos

Most Helpful Girl

• It can be a bit cringey, yeah :/ Like I get that the young kids shouldn't put pictures up on here but c'mon, those 30+ GAGers should know better. They're adults, they should act responsibly. If it's just a plain comment like 'you look nice', it's okay, but when they start complimenting specific bits or sexualising them I'm like... you realise they're kids, right?

• I once read on a 50+ dudes profile he enrolled in college so he could gawk on young girls and befriend them, its those types that get to me

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree and disagree.
    If the tone is overtly forward then anyone over the age of 20 would be creepy but if the person's responses are consistent and neutral across the board on girls of any age then I have no issue with it.
    The vast majority of How Do I Look questions are being asked looking for affirmation. If the tone of the response is worded correctly, affirmation can be given on a neutral level to girls of any age but as you pointed out most especially Under 18s.
    In conclusion I am somewhat in favour of option A, don't believe option B for a second but feel there is room for an option C that said depending on the tone of the response.

• If the minor was wearing revealing clothing than I would cringe even if the over 18 gave a positive answer

• You often find that if an under 18 goes down that route she gets a few gentle reminders in the opinions along the lines that you still look pretty but you don't have to dress/pose like that to get the attention you are looking for.

• Thanks for MHG

What Girls Said 10

• GaG doesn't care about older people perving on younger users. It has told me that in messages a few times.

Under age girls in their bra's is fine, that's is perfectly acceptable. But don't you dare post an image of a baby with a nipple in it's mouth - that's DISGUSTING and could offend people, but yeah, join our kiddy fapping site. They even have kiddy fans as mods.

• wow did they really message you that

• Wow really? Ugh, I just tend to avoid the How Do I Look section all together. Even when I posted my weight loss photos I kept my clothes on! Lmao.

• @RainbowFangirl yeah I try to, but things get posted wrong a LOT of the time, especially the How Do I Look? questions.

• No. It's the girl's choice to put up a rate me question, and the male gagers are just doing what this site is suppose to do ; giving answers. You can't just avoid all under 18 questions just because they're not "legal". This is a site for all ages (almost). If 14 year olds doesn't feel comfortable around adults then they shouldn't be on here. Or they shouldn't ask questions like that.

• Oh yes. My pedo radar goes off in my head. I usually just tell the admins about it. I mean that is so cringeworthy.

• You post it on the Internet, you take as a champ the comments, mean ones or good ones.

It doesn't bother me at all.

• It's innappropriate.

• yeah if like its weird! BUT if she posted it online she knew what was gonna happen!

• Ya but that's old men, they hit on everything that moves. I go to the gym in the morning when it's mostly old people and if I had a penny for inappropriate comment I get...
    But they're so old, it's almost adorable again. At 40 though it's just weird

• how can you even call them adorable they had their life time of sex satisfaction

• well some of them can baley walk and yet can still think of that

• It's okay if they don't say something inappropriate.

• Yes. Especially when the young girls decide it's okay to be practically naked in their pictures.

• Yeah the ones posting rate my but etc it's so sad

• Depends on what they say.

• They usually say things like you look nice but no doubt they appreciated her body in a sexual way

• sure I agree but you got to give some of the 14-15 yr old girls some slack you know how they crave attention

• I could, but that won't stop some old men from doing whatever it is they do with the pictures.

What Guys Said 13

• I intents ally avoid these questions mostly because your way of thinking. It's your mind set that makes ALL older guys pervs in everyone's eyes

• it shoukd be because they are minors not because how you are perceived by others

• I have actually come across an older user that is like that called blue something he had written in his profile he enrolled in college to watch young girls

• Uhhh ok that's just
      Way over the line

• Depends on the context, if they reply in a sexual manner it's not acceptable social behavior.

If they consider their health, it's perfectly okay.

And usually people at the age of 16 are fully developed, so there is not pedophilic in their interest, although they should refrain from any sexual conduct as it is not appropriate for someone of that age to engage in such activities especially with someone so far out of their age group, so yes it is socially unacceptable to rate the "beauty" so to speak of a minor whilst one is an adult, regardless of which it is unacceptable.

• They asked, the 45+ males answered.

That's how I see it anyway, I tend to avoid rate me questions like the plague tbh.

• I don't do rate me questions, most if not all of the girls are like 15. I don't want to be accused of shit.

• What's wrong with 45+ commenting on 14 year old gaggers pics.. When you say nothing to 20 year olds commenting on 14 year old gaggers' pics?
    Why this prejudice?

• its the same really for anyone aged over 18 but its some prolific 45+ users Im mostly pointing out

• It's messed up, but it's not the guys' fault that GAG doesn't show the asker's age on their live feed of questions.

• When you lick its a case where you go out of the question I was referring to those that actually answer

• "Hey bby, can i message u?" 😉

• nooooooooooooooooooooooo

• As a 30+ year old guy, I can tell you that when I answer such questions, I can tell 16 year old people they have attractive whatevers, and *still* think they're ickle little children. Just because someone's attractive doesn't mean I'm at all interested. Ew.

That said, some girls like older men, and I know a stable and healthy couple where she's what, 23, and he's 50 some? The flip side is, I know another such couple that's NOT healthy. So. It all depends, but I'm not going to immediately judge people. I *will* look more closely at such relationships, because the chance of it being creepy is higher.

The point being, some young women here might want all the "you're attractive" they can get, similar age or no :p

• Or maybe they are innocently commenting on the photo because the girl was asking for an opinion?

Usually, a girl posts a photo because she feels insecure and is looking for someone to be nice to her. So is it really a problem if a guy -- who by the age of 30+ should understand that the girl is probably in desperate need of encouragement -- says something simple like "Yeah, you're pretty :)"

Honestly, chill out. Being a SJW is really pathetic, I've got to say.

• I mean you're only a couple years younger than the 30+. It's not like you'd be in any different boat from them if you were commenting on girls rate me pics. Hell I don't even do it because I'd find it inappropriate for me to rate them and I'm at least 3-4 years younger than you.

• I avoid those questions

• Not avoiding enough if you're clicking into the question and then see the other dudes who are older.

• yes I see the age and leave

• I don't see anything wrong with. They were young once upon a time and they still know what was attractive at that age. If they make sexual comments then that's definitely an issue

• TBH, it makes me cringe when people over about 20 do it.

I don't think I've ever given a rating to an under 18, at least not if i realized.

A few times where it seems they really were worried about their looks, i said something like 'you're above average looking for your age, you should be confident your looks are a plus for you, not a drawback', something like that.

• sure over 18 are also adults but its the frequency of some of the 45+ users that comment on those questions that gets to me its a few well known users that stick out