Your biggest fails on GAG?

I regularly fail on GAG when tagging people, copying links or just because of the auto-correct. It's annyoing and makes me wish there were an edit button lol.

newest one (how do I look topic):

Your biggest fails on GAG?
another one: I wanted to make a dirty innuendo to @WhatTheHellAmy and tagged instead a guy 😂
embarassing as fuck!

Any funny stories from you? :P

0|0
13|4

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• I misspell my tags a lot too!

But my worst fail has to be answering a question that asked about your worst pet peeves. I said "when people just look at you funny when you say 'bless you' after they sneeze."

And then I realized the word DRIVING before "pet peeves" in the question title.

1|1
    0|0
  • LOL omg i did the stupidest thing once.

sometimes when i type ill put what I'm doing into asterisks. example. *goes to the fridge*

once i was so tired i mentioned someone like this *yumix* LOL!

0|1
    0|0
  • I just made the biggest fail with a question! haha

0|1
    0|0
  • HAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHA OMG YOU KILLED ME WITH THAT SCREENSHOT LMAO

1|2
    0|0
    • not funny 😂😂😂

• Show All
    • Haah knock on wood. I commented "poor dock" (instead of dog) on an animal abuse page this morning lol

• Typos are my biggest fail, and that is due to autocorrect wanting to embarrass me usually.

1|1
    0|0
  • HAHAHAHA that gif mistake oh my god I cracked up. 😂
    Uhm since I'm a fetus on this website I haven't had huge fails yet except maybe when I posted the same link twice on your question hehe.

1|1
    0|0
  • Typos! Typos! Typos! And I've stopped caring lol.

I'm on a phone peeeps 😛

1|1
    0|0
  • Too many typos.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tagging wrong people mainky :p
    But nthng as embarassing as yours luckily :p

0|1
    0|0
  • My links seem to fail 1/2 the time. lol hahaha

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm new here, no fails yet :)

but that pic is funny as hell! :P

0|1
    0|0
  • No fails so far.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Over time I made a lot of mistakes that I got into the habit rereading stuff before hitting send - I suppose my main fail is not seeing a double meaning sometimes that can be embarrassing - Another one possibly is being positive about a girl while not making it look like you are hitting on her.

1|1
    0|0
  • Ages ago I asked a question about incest and marriage but got everything on it fucked up

Like I might as well just randomly places words all over like ' f s t r snkfo i o mcnd' would have made more sence 😂😂😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Once basically saying my entire opinion twice,(and it was a long one even before), due to some copy+paste issues as I prep it in my phone's Notes to transfer.

0|1
    0|0