Are you saving up your experience points for the Amazon gift card?

I am.

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to give my Xper points to the RAVEN charity but when I went to make a donation last week I found out RAVEN no longer is accepting donations and the site are investigating a new charity option so I am waiting for that to become available.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I have enough to buy some headphones! lol

What Guys Said 11

• Yes I am. I've already gotten 4 amazon gift cards, so $80 on total. Though I spent the first 2 already :P
    Now I'm saving the money for when something comes up.

• I just found out earlier this year that your points don't get subtracted permanently from you overall total to where it drops you don't levels lol I didn't want to fall under level 7 again so I wouldn't see ads so I never really used them til recently

• Ya, always the amazon gift cards. I earned 1 on my first account, and 2 so far on this account. One of which I haven't used yet.

• I have no idea what I want to do with that.

• Yes , toward my second one

• Not really. I don't even know what i will do with them, probably nothing.

This site is free to use right? I'm just a member since 4 days ago so i'm still quite new to all of this.

• Yeah, the website is free it just has bonuses you could use. Once you rank up in experience you can use those points to have a question featured, gag can donate to charity, you could get a T-shirt and some other things. You get experience points simply by being active on the site. Answering questions and writing questions and myTakes of your own, etc.

• I thought so but it is remarkable that you can win things. Thats a huge bonus of GAG. I wonder how the admins get income, maybe they don't need income? I haven't really noticed comercials or such on GAG. Thanks for refreshing my mind tho ;)

• You're so welcome. If you have any other questions feel free to ask :]

• I didn't save mine for an amazon card but I have enough to get one... never redeemed my points for anything else. so yeah I'll get one

• 1000 xper points to go. I already know what I'm planning to use it on.

• i always do

• I have 2 already but don't know if i can use it here

• cooooooooooooooooooooool

What Girls Said 5