How do you get Amazon Gift Cards?

Are they physical or digital? If it's physical, do they ship outside U. S?
I have enough points to redeem one so just wondering.

Most Helpful Guy

• They're digital, once you get 7.000 xper points you can request your gift card worth $20. Once you get your gift card, you just activate it on your Amazon account.

Amazon ships outside the U. S, but it's not everything. You gotta check it when you're looking for a product. When you find what you want and if they ship that specific product to your country, you can use to gift card to buy it or to help you buy it (saving you $20). I'm from Brazil and I purchased things there already, 2 GaG gift cards helped me a lot.

Most Helpful Girl

• All you have to do is contact us here and let us know that you would like to redeem your points for an Amazon gift card. www.girlsaskguys.com/contact Also, let us know which store you want your gift card for. We will then process your request and you will receive a code in your email that you redeem on the Amazon site itself. You put in the code and it credits your account that much money for you to use :)

What Guys Said 1

• You're given a code in Egyptian hieroglyphs. You must first decipher it then you are able to use the code on amazon.

What Girls Said 3

• You get a code... a secret password thing to redeem!

• Digital
    Filler

• Its digital...