Do you think GaG is full with girls that are "rude, insulting," or bullies?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it is, very much so. I have been bullied many times and every time it has been a girl pretty much. I also know other male users that have been bullied here to. Most girls behaviour here is shocking and then they take no responsibility for anything. If you pull them up on it they start insulting you even more and if that does not work they bring in other girls to gang up on the guy. I have seen this happen so many times to the guys.

• I dislike the women that are rude and nasty and are bullies. I have no problem with the women that are nice.

• There is also other people on here that have commenting on here that agree with me to. So year...

• Just so you know a lot of the girls on GAG behave how they want and then are in total denial about it. Some of those that have commented already are like that. So they will say its mens fault pretty much when their own personality is not good. There are a lot of girls like this on GAG.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 23

• I only encounter that much unpleasantness from guys.

• Not full of, but quite a few obnoxious bitches ya. Gag gives us a voice, and good god they sure like having a voice lol

• No. No one has been rude to me.
    But it's the internet so it's not real so why would I care what they're saying to or about me.
    If I don't care in the real world why would I here.
    Don't let them get to you, when they point there finger at you there's always three pointing back at them so don't worry about it.

• I am lucky that I really don't encounter that much unpleasantness from either gender at the moment.

• Not really mist everyone here is pretty cool. I've only noticed a minority of girls like that and they are few and far between

• No, I find the women of GAG truly delightful. Some real kind hearted and nice ladies on here :)

• They all seem pretty nice actually.

• I don't know, honestly since I've been back I've noticed one chick

The Apple queen has all ma votes, but she ain't rude
    And 2 chicks that r still here

Out of those none r rude

• And immature to that list.

• I mean it's not full of them but there are a lot of them... but I love them angry ones to be honest, they're entertaining.

• It's also full of rude guys. rude people everywhere
    May the nice take over!

• yea sure, but there are a lot of guys who are that way also

• I don't think so

• I haven't met any girls like that on her or at not yet

• I've met kind and nice girls on GAG up to now, I hope it will always last like that.

• Yes but they amuse me XD

• Not not at all, most girls are sweet here.

• All I can say, this posting might get heated up here lol

• meh, social retards the lot of them.

• sometimessssssssssssssssss

• And guys too

• not most of them but at least 30%

• Unfortunately not

• lol you like aggressive and dominant girls?

• not really lol

What Girls Said 21

• Anyone of any gender on GaG can fit any of those definitions at any time. It happens any time a group of people get together. Some people may think you're fine while other people think you're being insulting. That's life.

But, if you feel like someone is legitimately bullying you, you can always flag their posts and you can contact the administrators here http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

• That's what misogynists think.
    But no, I don't think there's that many.

• People who don't have the courage to speak their mind in person thrive in doing so online. That's not exclusive to girls on GaG, it includes guys just the same and would apply to really any sort of forum online.

• I have always found the men much worse.

• Nope. I think it's full of foolish pansies that try to pass off as confident men. Most women here are not insulting as far as I have seen. I do know that some are that way when people are stupid. I am.

• mostly it is about your own behavior first.. and your perspective.. but sometimes people can be rude without any reason.. ''people'' not ''girls''

• Is it full of those types? Not at all. Are there some girl users that fit that description? Absolutely.

• Yes. Well, no not really. I mean, there are jackasses of the male and female variety.

But mostly, it's just me.
    Bow down you unruly children. The wicked witch of the (mid) west is here.

• I haven't talked to anyone like that really, but I have seen enough comments that show that girls can be rude.

• I wouldn't say its full of girls like that but yea sure there's girls like that just as there are guys like that

• Yes. Yes. Yes.

• I see a lot of jerks on here, but there are some really sweet girls on here as well. I think it's just the things that I've been looking at that I see all of the jerks.

• Too bad we can't cyber slap though. Then my meaness would be complete 😆

• I think so. This site is all about opinion and advice and I tend to see people bashing other people for their opinion. The people who asked for opinions even get angry when they are the one that asked for other people's opinions.

• Bullies are everywhere :p
    Haters gonna hate💁

• No, I am a bucket of sunshine.

• Nope, I know I am, but most girls here are actually really nice.

• Nah I have seen some nice girls here

• Some girls are like that, but not all.

• Well then...

• ye very much

• I don't encounter that much. Then again I'm not rude or insulting much.