Wouldn't be cool if we had the option to take back our account after deactivating it?

Like Facebook, your profile would be inactive but if you ever choose to come back you can!!!
Because sometimes you just want to take a break but you don't want to lose all your XPER if you come back!
But we also keep the permanent option as-well!

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't leave! PIU WOULDN'T WANT THAT!

• Haha I won't, but I admit that G@G ain't the same without him 😭I craiiii 💔💔💔

• Yes it is!'n I guess we have to get used to it 😫 Well hopefully the rest of the cool gagers such as you and Miss Fartie won't leave anytime soon!!!

• Chances are I won't.
      I thought about it a while back

Most Helpful Girl

• Just don't deactivate your account then...

If you're really desperate for some self-control, change your password to something random that you won't be able to remember so that you won't be tempted to log in. When you're done with your break you can always change it again later.

What Guys Said 9

• There's not really any technical reason why it couldn't happen. I can't really think of any "operational" reason, either. I can understand the reasoning behind not being able to change your username. As in my case, however, there are two sets of questions and opinions by the same person, with different usernames because I deactivated, regretted doing so, and came back. It would have been much better for me to still be that original user.

• That doesn't sound like a bad idea at all.

• You can take a break without deactivating though, no? Lots of people do that.

• Yes but the fact that your profile is " still there" makes it harder not to log back!

• Haha yeah, true, GaG is so addictive !!!
      I tried that "taking a break" but I came back a couple of days after haha :'( :p

• True that. It is certainly a wonderful way to procrastinate.

• 😂 yeah but theyd never do it cause that way people will stay on the site

• Keep it the way it is now without losing daily xper
    Kind of like a paid gag leave

• yup on this site... there are many things you know happening in other sites but not here... however this is their way to manage the things

• those accounts will be hacked all the time

• Yes, thats the way it should be.

• yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

What Girls Said 6

• Yeah, that would be fantastic

• I guess so it would be nice~! I would never deactive my account!

• Yes, it would be nice for those people that realize that they want to come back to G@G, but that's why many of us are advising users to not deactivate and just take a break instead.

• EXAAAAAAAAAAAAACTLY. I wanna do this but I won't because my points :(

• Yeah, I think that would be cool. So you don't lose everything.

• I think that would open the opportunity for trolls to harass users and delete their account to prevent from getting notifications then activating it again