Do you think G@G should have an option of non MHO questions?

A lot of the time I see questions that are interesting but having an MHO isn't really relevant because the asker clearly wants to see what the range of opinions is. Examples:

How big an age gap have you dated?

How many people have you slept with?

Have you ever dated someone from a different country?

What's the longest relationship you've had?

These are all discursive style questions where the asker is just curious and wants to see a range of responses. I'd often like to contribute and comment on these questions but I am put off by it detracting from my MHO if I do comment.

I appreciate the irony that this, in itself, is a discursive question, but I was curious as to whether other people felt the same way.

• Yes, a discussion qs with no MHO option would be good.
  • No, I don't see the point.
  • No opinion.
G@G nagged me to pick a MHO - so I picked the opinion closest to my own on this one- even though "helpful" doesn't make sense.

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree - I think awarding the MHO should be totally voluntary within the Asker's privilege to award it as they see fit.

What Guys Said 5

• Well... at least you know that it is ironic... there are many reasons for people picking MHO's... could be their expectations... the range... the person... the pressure to do it... etc...
    I just say meh and sometimes i don't even answer questions that already have a picked out MH... obviously the asker IS satisfied even if I have a better answer.

• I'm indifferent about it actually.

• Actually... good idea. I agree.

• No, there is no point, MyTake is used for discussions.

• I didn't realised people actually cared about their MHO%
    But yeah I guess it would be good so GaG doesn't keep harassing you to choose MHO

What Girls Said 2

• Ah, I don't mind having it there. I know it does bug a good number of people, though, to choose MHO when there really wasn't a "helpful" answer.

• Nope.

Mho is love, mho is life.

I want points XD