Do you think G@G should have an option of non MHO questions?

A lot of the time I see questions that are interesting but having an MHO isn't really relevant because the asker clearly wants to see what the range of opinions is. Examples:

How big an age gap have you dated?

How many people have you slept with?

Have you ever dated someone from a different country?

What's the longest relationship you've had?

These are all discursive style questions where the asker is just curious and wants to see a range of responses. I'd often like to contribute and comment on these questions but I am put off by it detracting from my MHO if I do comment.

I appreciate the irony that this, in itself, is a discursive question, but I was curious as to whether other people felt the same way.

• Yes, a discussion qs with no MHO option would be good.
    38% (3)44% (4)41% (7)Vote
  • No, I don't see the point.
    62% (5)44% (4)53% (9)Vote
  • No opinion.
    0% (0)12% (1)6% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
G@G nagged me to pick a MHO - so I picked the opinion closest to my own on this one- even though "helpful" doesn't make sense.

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree - I think awarding the MHO should be totally voluntary within the Asker's privilege to award it as they see fit.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Well... at least you know that it is ironic... there are many reasons for people picking MHO's... could be their expectations... the range... the person... the pressure to do it... etc...
    I just say meh and sometimes i don't even answer questions that already have a picked out MH... obviously the asker IS satisfied even if I have a better answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm indifferent about it actually.

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually... good idea. I agree.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, there is no point, MyTake is used for discussions.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't realised people actually cared about their MHO%
    But yeah I guess it would be good so GaG doesn't keep harassing you to choose MHO

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Ah, I don't mind having it there. I know it does bug a good number of people, though, to choose MHO when there really wasn't a "helpful" answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

Mho is love, mho is life.

I want points XD

0|0
    0|0