Who is "meaner" on G@G? Girls or guys?

There are a bunch of awesome people on here in either gender. Who do you think tend to be more rude when sharing opinions and trolling? :p I'm bored so don't take this too seriously.

• Girls.
  • Guys.
Also, who tends to be more cold with their opinions? They say it like it is and doesn't care who they offend?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's a tie.

When it comes to painting an entire gender as mean, I think men beat women there.

When it comes to being sarcastic to people in pain, I think women beat men there.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 31

• For different reasons I think it is a tie.
    I think guys can be blunter while girls can be meaner.

• Close call. Some jerks troll harsh just for fun, many bitches that are obnoxious and won't shut up about their worthless philosophical bullshit.

• A very tough question to answer.

• Lol there is definitely some bitches on here, thankfully they are all blocked or leaving me alone. Also there are some dudes who should learn when to speak and not to.
    But i usually am quite cold, so i would say it depends on the question asked really

• Both of them are equally meaner. I've seen girls getting very very angry on guys for no great reason and I've also seen guys that were just so sour that sometimes I'd assume that the reason they're so pissed off is because they don't like the color pink.

• Girls, the girls here are way meaner. Most of the guys here are just chilled out and fun.

• you and i acknowledge this truth that women are meaner. when you look at rate me questions, women rate much lesser than man does for women. does this mean men are uglier? of course not.

you only got one like. this proves women can't accept truth.

soceity treats women like a child. weak, uncapable and in need of tolerance. of course theyll be meaner! theyve been getting away with it!!!

• agreed totally.

equality will never happen as women can't play in the same even playingfield and these pussy men stop tolerating them. no one wnats to be that guy but its gotta be done.

feminism is women who are already proviledged pushing for more previledges. its oppression.

• @thuthhammer I was not sure if you were supporting men or women with your first comment but as for your second one I don't put up with that shit from women. If a woman treats me like shit she knows it. I mean look at all the girls on here that treat men like shit and then just use the "I am being blunt, you are too sensitive line". If that does not work they turn to personal insults and it that does not work they gang up on the guy. I really have had a guts full of most women's crappy behaviour. Then when the woman can't get a man to date her it is all men's fault well no maybe if you had a good personality men would date you, you can't blame that on men. I don't blame men for not dating thees women.

• To my knowledge it's guys.. the majority of girls on here are quite sweet. But the guys can be right pricks sometimes.

• the vast majority of people here is nice... but there are some mean people on both sides... hard to say which one has more

• Its a tie! 😁

• As far as trolling goes I'd say men.
    As far as responses go I'd say women.

• I think usually guys are... and most fucking trolls here are guys so...

• As far as trolling goes the guys are the meanest. As far as opinions and disagreements go I would say girls. However, It really depends on the person.

• I don't know when girls are doing it it's usually just based of their emotions but when guys do it they seem more obnoxious.

• This far i would say girls. Haha

• Not really sure, it's a toss up. Those anonymous bitch's and assholes are normally are at fault! :D

• Me,
    Nahhhhhh jk,
    Srs I don't know maybe it is me :p oh well

• Admittedly I can be cold and blunt with some of my opinions, like many, but I don't think I'd consider anyone here mean.

• Picked a random one.
    They're just as lame, can't see anyone being worse than the other troll

• Obnoxious, toxic assbags can come in either gender... Beware lol

• I think the girls

• Perspective matters.

Women on here tend to get a lot more offended over simple stuff, and then you have the tough bitch feminists trying hard to be sassy, so either gender could seem more 'mean' depending on whose being asked.

I'd say neither are more mean than each other for that reason, since guys can typically take harsh criticism/banter and women can be just as direct (even if it's super try-hard of them).

• Some girls and some guys.

• Haha maybe the girls are meaner and the guys are creepyer 8)
    Though I guess it's mean in terms of humour, I like you all :D

• On balance I'd say guys. Girls don't "get it" sometimes, but they're seldom malicious.

• I'd say girls. They are so judgmental and throw insults easily!

• hardddddddddddddddddddddd

• @MissNowhere is

• any group or individuals society tolerates and favors would be the meaner person.

FEMALES OBVIOUSLY.

most males here are white knights on here. cowards who can't speak from truth but for the results of being accepted by others.

• I think I've seen more mean responses from guys but it can be pretty close.

• A lot of the times, mean, is actually the truth. However, some people are just plain nasty. Like, there's a difference between constructive criticism, and just plain mean. I'd rather have the truth, in a s constructive way (tell me what I could do better), than just saying something like "you're fat" and then leave it at that

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 19

• Well, all the people I've blocked (mostly for being rude disrespectful trolls) are guys, so that should tell you something.

• Guys are honest, the girls are rude and don't even answer the question lol. I asked a question about who provides the most hateful unhelpful responses, within the first few minutes three guys actually answered the question and weren't rude in the slightest. The one girl who answered at the time provided a hateful response about the guys lol.

• in my experience here id say guys. i don't know bout the rest of y'all. bitches are easy to handle around here. some guys don't shut the fuck up, or they'll say something very out of line.

• I think that they're both equally dickish.

• On gag specifically, I would say there are more mean guys. Even when girls say something critical, it sounds nitpicky rather than mean. There are just a lot of frustrated men on here and then more of the trolls are male too. There are plenty of very very nice guys too, though. I have noticed when it comes to responding to posts of a person needing reassurance when it come to dating, men are nicer to the girl in pain than women are to the guy in pain. Not sure why.

• GUYS FOR SURE! they be bossy everyone around! lol

• Aghhhh, I dunno. That's a very close call to be honest.

• The anon guys for sure - in terms of just throwing the rudest insults at you and blocking you if you don't agree with their, potentially very distorted, viewpoints..

• in my experience, the guys have more dickish. I have only dealt with a very low number of bitchy girls while guys tend to say something out of line. Yes, in my experience have been meaner. There i said it I will see my way out.
    http://cdn.meme.am/instances/400x/53910151.jpg

• If I go based off what I've seen personally then I'd have to say guys. But I honestly think it's equal.

• guys for sure here are way meaner i didn't even think there was doubt :/ but clearly there is from that poll :P

• Girls. Totally us and I'm guilty at times.

• Guys mostly but girls can be too, but im leaning more towards guys...

• This is such a tough question. I'd say both in my experience.

• This is a difficult question 😩

• Each side has their assholes

• The HONEST people are considered "mean" by most people on here...
    It's so dumb.

• Guys are!! :P

• Girls are bitchy guys are douche bags. Not all but most.