Does it give you a good feeling when someone' follows' you on here or do you not care either way?

Most Helpful Guy

• I suppose it is a form of recognition - I do appreciate all follows, upvotes and thank yous I get,

What Girls Said 5

• I get happy about it. It's like a notification saying, "hey! Someone noticed you and thinks you're interesting enough to follow! Yay!"

• It's whatever. Obviously I don't mind, but it's not like I'm jumping up and down xD

• I like it. It's saying that someone thought you were interesting enough to follow your opinions, comments, and questions.

• Don't care :p

• Couldnt care less...

What Guys Said 5

• I get the "Happy" feeling. Someone thinks I give beneficial answers/opinions. At least I assume that's the reason they chose to follow.

• It's nice yea.
    I don't think about it that much.

• I kind of like it. Makes me feel like people are what I think

• I get random girls I don't know following me. I assume it's BC my profile is private.

• Don't care usually. I mean if it's someone I've been talking to then it's a better feeling, but honestly I don't really care too much about who follows me.