If someone follows you on here, should you message them?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, totally, I messaged all the 556 people that followed me.

Most Helpful Guy

• What's that whole following thing? I don't get it, I've had a few people follow me and I don't know what that is neither do I know how I should respond.

What Girls Said 3

• Nah, I don't message someone unless I have talked to them through opinions and comments and enjoy what they have to say/offer.

• If you want to

• If you want to then yes.

If you don't want to then don't. It's your choice.

What Guys Said 9

• That's your choice, but I hardly make a big deal out of it. If they follow me then cool; I won't message them or ask them why, unless they initiate contact via messaging me first or is asking me about something. I am however, curious on why people follow me sometimes since I don't often initiate a follow, but I guess I don't really care why they follow me, so I never ask.

• That is up to you whether you do or not but you are not really obliged to message someone just because they follow you, if they message you it is probably polite to answer them once they are polite as well.

• I noticed that most people do not message eachother even tho they are following someone or get followed themselfs.

I personally have messaged and also received messages from people who follow me and who i have followed.

Looks like i'm more social then most people haha. Its your choice man, whatever you feel like doing.

• You don't have to. You're not expected to. Message them if you have something to say.

• Na I just follow em back.

• I don't think you are obliged to.

Depends on how well you know the person and if I have something worthwhile to say.

• I don't have any followers (Thank Christ) and I wouldn't message them. I am not interested in messaging people here. I don't want private conversations, I am not here to make fwends, I am here to waste my time.

• At some point most followers pm each other

• i rarely do, depends on their profile and interests to a degree