Do you feel that some older members have fucked up thoughts?

On about SOME* 30+ anons asking fucked up questions

*some doesn't mean all don't get pissed

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Girl

• We all do so I don't judge. That's why I love gag, we can say what we want 😁😁😁

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No arguments from me. I've had my jaw on the floor since I joined GaG about a year ago. I hope at least some of these older anon types are trolls. The thought of grown adults asking such questions with the intent to receive a straight answer is both baffling and creepy.

2|0
    0|0
    • Yeah ik. But with people you don't know what they think like. My first question answer thing opinion thing on my old account was a 30 year old dude who thought a 16 year old girl liked him because she smiled. I hope to god that's a troll

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 5

• No offense taken - If I notice a 30+ user asking a bad question, I think "Have they no sense? - Do they not realise how it reflects on the rest of the older users who have to be that extra bit careful on this site".

1|0
    0|0
  • Anon is required for certain questions if it is sensitive to the individual but maybe they could be screened first before going out and let someone decide first if it should be anon or not. This would stop the shit going out.

0|0
    0|0
    • "do you think black people should be killed because they do not look like me"
      I'm on about that type of shit

• Exactly that type of shit. Going anon just gives them a way to express shit so stopping it would make them think twice if others know who they really are.

• I haven't seen any 'older members' cross the line yet on GAG but i'm a member since like 4 days ago lol.

Those who do are probably having a what they call 'midlife crisis' :p

0|0
    0|0
  • Some are trolls and some are fake ages

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes.

0|0
    0|0