What is the weirdest thing someone has said to you on gag?

inb4 everything is about me

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I've seen some pretty fucked up shit, im not sure what the weirdest thing is. except weird would be the wrong word (since weird refers to other worldly beings).

the stupidest thing I've seen is, gays shouldn't have rights, in my opinion

Of course gays should have rights. our nation was built for everyone to be equal, its in the constitution

• "these people are different to me so they shouldn't have rights" like holy shit is this 1930

• It's like, seriously

• lol, sorry for the double post

What Girls Said 4

• Someone said the most crazy but cutest thing to me!

• That the new guy I'm seeing is married and that I'm the other woman. Even though he's been divorced for over two years, now. :P

• Sexual things

• A dude I was talking to joked (I hope) about raping young children during Christmas break.

What Guys Said 4

• A 13 year old girl was rather forward with me - I sincerely hope it was a fake troller.

• Trust me, nothing is about you.
    I don't remember anyone.

• A girl who pm'd me and asked me all sexual things and if i would like it.

Its kind of weird. Haha

• Online it's been that I looked 50 or that they made fun of my cerebral, palsy and on here haven't had anything bad happen yet.