A question for both Boys and Girls?

Boys on a rate of 1 to 100, how bad does it hurt when you get kicked in the balls?

And girls on a rate of 1 to 100 how bad does it hurt when someone sqeezes or smacks your boobs?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say about an 6.5/10. It is a very dull, nauseous pain that lasts for minutes and honestly makes you want to curl up and wince around in pain.

However, I wouldn't say it's anywhere near the worst pain I've experienced. I've had my dick smashed before and that feels Much worse, it's like a hot nail being driven through your crotch and it really will incapacitate me for some minutes. My ribs are also a terrible pain when they break, but the worst is the pain lasts for months after its all over.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• 100, it really does hurt that bad. All my little cousin did was put her head on my lap... (to hard ;) ) and you know, that's all it took. media.giphy.com/media/w1F7O1DQS3hUA/giphy.gif

• That is all it took dam that has to hurt

• What made me mad was when her mom was so hard on her, she cried and I'm like trying to be kind and nice to her and her mom was like "I just scolded her!" and I'm thinking "I was just an accident, you should have!!!"

• shouldn't have

• 100. Unless you give birth, you'll never experience a worse pain than that.

• 100 isn't even close to the eye watering pain of a smack in the bollocks

• 70/100. I guess i was saved for 'heavier' pain this far haha. Had a football kicked in my nuts some times :/

• I would score it a 150. It is almost paralyzing, makes you want to throw up, and hurts for a long time after

• For me i think i got sacked 2 many times because it doesn't hurt as much any more XD no kids for me i guess

• Depending on how hard the kick, anywhere from 60-100

• 100/100😢😢

• 90% we feel like that we are almost dead!!

What Girls Said 4

• It's hardly the same thing. Getting boobs hit on a scale of 1-10 would be like a 5-7

• it used to hurt... not anymore though. maybe it's because my friends abused them so much i built a tolerance for it.

• I don't think it hurts at all, so maybe 15/100? More or less

• It depends on how hard you hit them. If a guy is the one handling them, it generally doesn't hurt. If he's doing it right.

But, it someone is trying to hurt you, maybe... 65%.