What is one thing you got in trouble for in school?

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh man, sit down, this might take a while😂

First month at my high school my boy got called a racial slur so he had this kid straddled on his back in the cafeteria just banging him out. This teacher comes in to stop it and I boxed her out and kind of grabbed her as best I could with my arms behind me so my friend could keep beating this kid, and she FREAKED. I got suspended longer than the kids who fought, hahaha. They almost expelled me, but I got a week of in-school suspension, which basically meant you worked as a janitor, haha.

What else... I had a few fights of my own that I got caught for. The worst one was actually my best friend, he slapped my binder out of my hand and pushed down on my head knowing I had a pinched nerve in my neck from football. I chased him but a teacher stopped me and he ran off. Then I saw him at the lockers like ten minutes later, and I walked up and punched him with my locker padlock in my hand with the metal loop around one finger (which hurts, by the way, I wouldn't do it again), and it split his forehead open and there was blood everywhere. He needed a few stitches but we were best buds again the next day because we're guys😂😂😂 I only got a day of suspension for that because no one technically caught me, but it was obvious something happened. To my boy's credit, he kept his mouth shut👍

I got in trouble all the time for swearing, I told the lunch lady I didn't get along with to "keep the change, ya filthy animal", like Home Alone😂 Also a lot of dress code violations, untucked shirt, or more often, I'd wear a hoodie with a hockey jersey over it (it was the mid-90s😜) and I'd keep the neck of a turtleneck I had cut off because they required a collar, but I needed something I could take off so, y'know, I wouldn't get my ass kicked in the subway after school for wearing a turtleneck. I'd actually probably kick my own ass for that😂 So I was always trying to skirt the rules and get by on technicalities, and some people wouldn't trip, others did. And I got in trouble for carrying a pager on me. They took it and called my mom and said that kids send drug messages to each other on them, and my mom flipped out on him and tore him a new asshole😂😂😂 He ended up profusely apologizing to her and giving my pager back. Best part is, I absolutely WAS doing that😂 I was such a junior varsity hustler back then, I swore I was so hood🙄

Other than that, not too much besides the usual tardiness, skipping class, or not doing homework.

What Girls Said 14

• sliding down the banister. i LOVED doing it. one day, i did it, and landed right as the principal was passing the stairs :o

www.film.com/.../21544029-21544032-large.jpg

• Ditching & my clothes, which were not inappropriate. 😒 school has just gotten to be more strict with school dress code.

• Cheating, fighting, being late, ditching

• ditching french class

• Chewing gum and reading in the middle of class. I was a real rebel.

• umm... begin late!

• Mostly being late, otherwise I was a good girl/good student. My teachers loved me for the majority of them.

• I have never gotten in trouble for anything in school.

• Wagging it (skipping school)

• Skipping. A lot.

• Skipping class, smoking weed, getting into a few scraps, talking back or being rude to the teachers. The list could go on lol.

• Detention once for Talking too much. Other than that I've never got suspended, written up or expelled for anything.😇😇

• People would talk and i would get blamed for it! You know how many times i moved my card to red in second grade.

• 8th grade:
    Stealing a $500 graphic CD package, which earned me a 5-day outdoor suspension.

• What's outdoor suspension?

• It simply means getting suspended from school depending on what you did. It means not being allowed to come to school for a certain time. In my case, I was send home and wasn't allowed to come to school for the whole week.

• this meant that when I came back in the following week I had to make up all the missed assignments and basically get back on track

What Guys Said 15

• I called the principle (who was blonde, mid 50's with a ph d) Dr. Botox. I said it at lunch straight to her face, and she FLIPPED out. I didn't even get a detention, just yelled at in front of my peers. I was in 8th grade. My friend Mukund couldn't stop laughing, and he got yelled at too for enjoying it so much.

• I got caught cheating by writing notes on the wall. The teacher saw it and wanted to accuse me which where I come from, it will have to go to the ministry of education and they'll investigate. So, knowing this, I played the "you can't prove this was written by me" card... it worked.. LOL.

• I didn't get in trouble much... But I remember one time I zoned out in class during a "study hall" session, and I started clicking a clicky pen. Then the teacher got mad at me xD

Yeah, pretty heavy stuff.

• I once burned my croissants in the oven in cooking class. Almost burned the school down lol.

• when i was very young. like up to about 10 i often got in trouble for talking out of turn

• I was tired and the teacher told me to move.. we were doing a group thing and she wanted me to get in my assigned group i said no and we argued for about 10 minutes

She said move now then i said im not moving shit

then she told me if i didn't move i was getting suspended.. so i moved

• Fighting with a couple of guys (6th and 11th grades). Nothing bad. I was pretty much always the good guy.

• Talking and skipping.

• Being too sexy

• Listening to music on one of the computers, using the paint thing on the computer, throwing my lunch in my friend's face, laughing in the middle of class, drawing, reading, sleeping, being late, and cheating. I wasn't a bad kid, I just hated school.

• Soccer in class.
    Drinking in class.
    Talking in class.

Damn class.

• Ditching mostly.

• Stealing money from a teachers pursue

• Fighting, cussing, talking back, being disruptive in class and skipping...

• suckin dick