Does GaG have a deep hatred for my questions?

Most Helpful Girl

• No i do not!

• But I see the same kinds of questions get lots of responses all the time. My question isn't the same ol' same ol'.

• I try to stand out instead of the same ol' but it never works on here. Its like people love answering the same types of questions all of the time.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't ask a lot of questions so I am not really sure if there is any politics behind answering posts. In defence of your questions you don't see that many questions get a bucketload of responses and the popular questions tend to be asked by really active people with loads of followers.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know where you live, but I find that the time of day that you post a question makes a huge difference to the response rate.

I reckon about 70% of G@G's users on the English language site are American or Canadian, so if you post a question at lunchtime in the UK, it's still morning in North America, so no one will see it.

I never post a question on G@G before 6pm UK time, for this reason.

What Guys Said 1

• No it's just that nobody cares

• But they answer repetitive question with no problem like rate, me, racial preference in dating etc.