Why do some guys say they're nice guys, yet are mean to me or other guys if they disagree?

I disagree politely and try to understand other's view without geting upset or attack because I like understanding other's perspective or where they're coming from. I'm genuinely interested in others. However, I can't understand why some guys that say are nice guys get angry or attack me or other guys if they disagree, and I'm respectiful about my opinion. It seems mean. :(

Why is that?

Most Helpful Guy

• nice guys don't have to tell you that they're nice, you'll just know it by their actions

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I think it is a case of people think they are nice when they have a cool head but can lose their cool and be mean so it is important for users to remain cool at all times.

• Some people just can't accept the fact that other people have different views than them. It's egotistical and judgmental but unfortunately there are many people like this.