Am I right seeing this problem that there is no notification for comments on YOUR opinion comments?

I happen to check by chance sometimes and find a comment or a further question after the issue has died and weeks have passed.

Most Helpful Guy

• It would be nice but most tome the @ user feature works when used.

• *most times*

• That doesn't work for me. I only use GAG on cell. I do not have the luxary to go through such fancy navigation for something that already kills my limited data plan.

• Well maybe sometimes you can sneak on other networks?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• I have noticed it a long time ago... mentioning the person is always the solution.

• I think it was always like that - You have to tag to make the person aware.

• I have just remembered - Now if you hit the comment box in THAT SPECIFIC comment it automatically tags comment owner.

• Yes, this is the way to do :) Click on the comment icon next to a user's comment and the mention will be auto filled for you. Thanks KDA20

• @menguc @KDA20 Like I mentioned elsewhere, basically I have to rely on someone else's action. I have no control. over that.

• Same happens here too.