How can someone become a moderator on Gag?

Most Helpful Guy

• The quickest way is ask admin about it
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact
    They will review your profile and see how near you are the criteria then advise you what you need to do to get offered a Moderator role.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can become a moderator by being a top user which means posting regularly, logging in daily, and reporting content that you think violates the guidelines. Once you think you've reached that point, then just contact us and we will consider you for mod status. You can learn more by checking out the FAQ :) http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/moderators#34

• I've readed it, its actually a good idea from the admins to bring in users who can keep an eye on people. I like that, Facebook and other social media should take note.

Could you tell me tho why GAG doesn't have an app for Android? Its really disappointing..

• @Speedy94 There is an app currently in the works. It will be coming soon :)

• That is great news! I sincerely love GAG and i'm sure an app for Android will attract millions of new users. Hopefully it will be out in 2016 and for free ofcourse ;)

What Guys Said 5

• Ask questions, give opinions, learn the posting rules so you don't make too many errors, be kind to other GAGers, re-learn the posting rules so YOU can report anything that's against the rules. It's not hard to do, just keep on and hopefully, you will get recognition. Eventually, you might be invited, like I was.

• So you are a moderator? Can u see it on the icon between your profile photo and your username? Thats how you recognize one right..

• dont be a pompous asshole like me xD

• I don't know I have no interest in being the worst part of gag aka mods

• I have no interest in having responsibilities on my lounge.

• HOW TO BECOME A MOD:

1. Send nude pics to gag mods.

2. ?

Proft.

What Girls Said 4