Guys how many of you have been blocked by girls after they lose the argument here in G@G?

Its happens to me on a regular basis after girls lose the argument.

• I have been blocked after girls lose the argument
  • I have been blocked by girls but don`t know the reason
  • haven`t been blocked
  • results

Most Helpful Girl

• I get blocked by guys and girls after they lose an argument. Or when we just can't agree to disagree. Because I will admit I am stubborn af.

I'm blocked by a lot more guys though. A lot.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• Guys do that shit even more LOL

• Nah hahaha you know that' not true xD Hell, there's even a girl on this post downvoting every guy that says they've been blocked by girls xD

• @AleDeEurope I know it's true. At least from my experience. I barely ever get blocked by girls. It's 99% of the time the dudes. Well, maybe cause I argue with guys more and you argue with girls more? :x

• I think it's less about gender and more about some people not being as mentally and emotionally invested as other random, total and complete strangers may be into sitting in front of a screen and bickering and/or desperately trying to show off what they know. Some people here are literately either so stubborn, prideful, egotistical, or their schedules are so empty that they desire to sit on their butt in front of a screen being argumentative and bickering endlessly for HOURS which is their business. But you cannot expect a random stranger who doesn't owe you anything and is not obligated to participate with a silly, unproductive, pointless hobby to play along.

• It's funny, people say they don't care if they've been blocked... but the they go on to insult the people who blocked them. If those people legitimately didn't care it'd be more of a "eh yeah sure I've been blocked, we disagreed. Not really a loss."

Adding personal insults to the people that have blocked them is a clear indication they care. They might not care a lot, but they care enough to not brush it off.

• It seems like some of these people are just really obsessed with feeding their egos by arguing endlessly, bickering, and pestering until they feel like they've received applause or some sort of validation/cosigning for their thoughts.

• YES I HAVE! by this dude!

• Does anyone ever truly "win" an argument here? Habe you ever argued on line with someone and "lost"? If so, then you changed your viewpoint, which I rarely see anyone on GaG do.

"Sometimes you win, sometimes you LEARN".

• I don't block anyone I argue with because I don't lose my arguments. I only block racists, and turds who send me creepy messages.

• Never been blocked by a girl plenty of guys have blocked me though. lmao hahahaaha

• I don't think it has to do with gender. some people just hate being wrong

• Never. I think I've only been blocked by one dude.

• I've only been blocked by guys. One guy blocked me because I am black. :p I haven't even talked to he guy before.

• That hasn't happened to or by me.

What Guys Said 8

• I don't know how many girls have blocked me. I usually don't get into arguments with anyone, guys or girls, but I have noticed that I have been blocked by some people. Can't understand why. I think it's because I'm an Indian, and most people around the world are rather averse to Indian men.

• unfortunately you get the rep of your fellow country men

• Yeah, I have noticed that. Our men are not all bad. Only SOME are. It's just the selfish media spreading ill about us, to increase their readership/viewership/whatever. And it's not like men of other countries are saints. There are good and bad people among every race/nationality.

• I can't say for sure but I can only think of one occasion I thought I was blocked - I was surprised but on reflection I felt there was no point in worrying about it - I try to be in the moment as much as possible on the site so getting worked up about things would take away from any enjoyment I am having.

• I've been blocked by many girls for that reason. Just yesterday a girl picked a fight in MY opinion and then ended up blocking me when I told her I didn't give a shit about her negative behavior towards me xD
    Most of those who have blocked me are girls that have lost arguments, and there are girls I didn't even know they existed that have me blocked.

I'm glad they block me though, the less immature people I have to deal with, the better.

• Its usually girls I think that form a judgement on you looking at your response to another girl and think hey that douch is a women hater best to block him so he can`t get to me.

• It's very possible. They just block you without knowing what the fuck is going on.
      Or maybe some anon girl who I gave an opinion she didn't like, that's why I don't know if I've intereacted with her or not.

• I know that I have been blocked by 2 girls.

1. is a nasty bitch and I'm happy about it
    2. is most likely an ugly catfish

nothing lost 👍

• Few girls did it to me, more guys did it.

• I think that is bc you are seen as a white knight in this site

• Asker,
      Right here and now you're seen as 'Anonymous'.
      Nuff said.

• huu?

• Quite a lot. They think after being shown the stupidity of their ways they can 'win' by blocking (often after making a passing snipe)

• How do you know if you've been blocked? Do you get a notification from that?

I haven't been blocked, or at least not that i know of.

• Alllllll the fucking time, they suck at arguing.

• tell me about it
      they are sore losers