Ever feel like you really dont fit in on GaG?

• Yes
  • No
  • Sometimes

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really. If I gotta be honest, I've never found a place where I fit in better than in GAG. Not saying I FULLY fit in here, but I sure fit in here more than anywhere in real life. A lot of people here are lonely losers just like me 😛 Hahaha

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 16

• yeah, sometimes I feel like that. Not that it really bothers me, though. I talk to a few people over PM's and otherwise don't use GaG as a social media site like many others tend to do.

• HEYY! APPLES! To answer your depressing question... YES sometimes! lol

• I haven't felt like that before.

• I definitely don't fit in. I generally have way more experience in life and in sex and I also am older and have children. Most of these people have not yet begun to live their life yet. It's not technically a bad thing for some, but I grew up much quicker and was exposed to more worldly things at a younger age.

The views on here boggle my mind as well as I feel it's not the real world and just something that has been brainwashed into their heads growing up but to each their own.

• Yes, a lot of the views and opinions on the whole internet are mind boggling and delusional narcissism to say the least lol

• Not really, 😊😊

• Never lol

Gag loves me XD or not? 😔

• not really. i'm bored. most of the people on here are bored. it's nice.

• Sometimes. But then I think, there isn't really a norm to fit into here.

• Sometimes, but I think that's because I don't spend as much time here as other people do, and I'm not the same age as most people here.

• Yaeh man widen the damn doorway my Thunder thighs can't fit mofos

• Yes I get shamed about my age. WTF gives?

• Heck yeah in this corner of conservatives i'm quite the radical

• I don't know, I'm new and so far I think I fit perfectly in here 👍

• not really

• Yes, I do.

• No, not really.

What Guys Said 15

• There are times that I felt a bit out of place but thankfully they are quite few. I think it is important to remember who you are like for instance I am a white middle aged single guy so when giving advice outside your comfort zones, note it in your answer.
    Play to your strengths and acknowledge your weaknesses. I also find that while it is okay to have your beliefs, you must be willing to listen to other peoples' points of view.
    Be polite and have good manners then I feel you will have a fairly smooth time on this site.
    Also be aware that there are others on the site who might be new or feeling out of the loop because there are times that user could be you so be accepting of others on the site.

• I don't really fit into all the question categories but I still feel comfortable here.

• i don't really care. i just like making funny posts :D

• I don't fit in anywhere to be honest.

• I feel like I'm sometimes a little bit too old but then I have so many fun with the other people and most don't give a fuck that I'm older than them so it's fine 👍

• Oh for sure but I'm not here for the users anyway lelz

• Most of the time I feel good about it. Every once in a while I just shake my head

• All the darn time!

• Sometimes.

I don't think I want to fit in.

• Yes I don't fit because I am introverted, shy virgin guy and I don't have skillz to be a player.

• Nah, i'm just another orange...

• Not that I don't fit in, just I'm not like everyone else. Other people post without going anonymous and even send messages to each other

• ... exactly why should I care?

• Because I'm a sane human being? Yes, of course.

• The whole world is a family