How come anon users who ask questions can no longer block non anon users anymore?

The feature use to be available but when I tried it it no longer works. i have been harassed by some non anon users for being anon

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I would guess because it was being abused. If I am anon, and ask a question, then I could block anyone that disagreed with me. Then I could later unblock them and do it again making it look like I keep winning the argument against them. This way people either can't block everyone that disagrees with them, or they get blocked back so it doesn't keep happening.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Your anon how can they follow & harass you?

0|0
    0|0
    • On my question they harass me even after I try to clear things up or ignore them

• Don't give them a response. If you ignore them they can't harass you.

What Guys Said 4

• They don't need to block others as they are annon and no one can follow or torment them in other questions nor through messaging

0|0
    0|0
  • I rarely go anon so I don't really know the current rules or past rules about blocking - I have been very lucky on the blocking front recently so I have not paid much attention to the whole issue.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's really bad, contact admin.

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

0|0
    0|0
  • Blocking doesn't work when you're anon because it coudl give away who you are.

If you're anon, just... stop talking to them.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Because if you're anon people who are blocked can answer your question anyway so its irrelevant

0|0
    0|0
  • Just ignore them.

0|0
    0|0