Have you ever been blocked because of your race? Have you ever blocked someone because of their race? If so, Why?

Me and a few other people I've come across have been blocked before just because of our race, and I'm just like ". . . . . Why are people this backwards? It's 2k15."

• I've blocked someone because of their race. (WHY?)
  • I've never blocked someone due to race.
  • I've been blocked due to my race.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have never blocked anyone because of what or who they are - I have only blocked people I felt were offensive to me - In recent times I felt I was too sensitive about it so I have since unblocked everyone - Currently I am blocking no one.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was thinking the same thing about this guy on here. I've never conversated with him, but me and other black followers I know are blocked by him. I just try not to overthink it

What Guys Said 7

• I don't know if I've been blocked because of my race but I know that I haven't blocked anyone because of their race.

• I only block idiots, usually for a short time too. There is no racism here

• That's good, and hopefully you won't be like a couple of GaGers I have come across who do block based on race like Strider90 who has been deactivated. :T

• lol oh weird guy, yeah that wouldn't fly well here. the name rings a bell i may have blocked him. There are a few others i have blocked who were racist but its been awhile

• I haven't blocked anyone period.

• Lol wtf!
    No No NO

• Well not yet

• Glad you haven't.

• The cliffhanger XD

• Even worse. xD

• I don't know if I've ever been blocked because of my race

• Glad you haven't.

• There's quite a few people on here that have done it, and I'd name names if it wouldn't be a member post.

• I've been blocked for being too old for Gag.

• There is no such thing as too old for GaG.

• Lol It's usually multiple suckers. xD

• So many comments I could say to your last :P

What Girls Said 6

• I block because of personality, and usually I only block perverts. One guy sent me a link and I asked what it was. He said rate me so I was like um ok. Well, it wasn't a face. IT WAS A DICK. So I cursed the guy out and blocked that little bitch. If i don't like someone I either stalk them and down vote them :^) hehe, or I ignore them. So it never has to do with race, religion, custom, etc.

• I have never blocked anyone due to their race. 😕 I have only blocked people who gave me no choice but to because they were annoying the crap it of me.

• Not that I know of.

If someone blocks you due to you race then consider them to be doing you a favor. :) What does that honestly say about the low value of their intellect? The poor quality of their thoughts? The filth and grime built up in their mind? Do you really want someone like that to be apart of your online environment or any environment of yours at all?

Are you sure you were blocked specifically because of your race? Did they openly explain that to you?

• When they start bashing you about being different race and calling one a n**, monkey, etc etc I'm pretty sure it's a valid accusation.

• Oh and on top if it they're just as unfriendly to anyone who isn't their race in the comment section also says something.

• @Asker Wow. Whoever said that needs intensive therapy. They did you a massive favor by blocking you and ensuring that you'll never have to come into contact with their disgusting mind again. :)

Racists do not have highly valuable, significant, meaningful presences by default because the second they die this world improves as a whole.

• Not that I know of

• That's a good thing then.

• You're a good person.

• I've never done that.