Are you smart enough? Then answer my mind blowing puzzles 😈?

Alan is an honest person who never speaks a lie. He thinks of a number among 1, 2 and 3. Now, you can ask him only one question and that too for which the answer that you will receive will be in the form of yes, no or don't know. But he will reply only truth fully.

What will you ask from his so that you can know the number he is thinking of?
Four friends need to cross a dangerous bridge at night. Unfortunately, they have only one torch and the bridge is too dangerous to cross without one. The bridge is only strong enough to support two people at a time. Not all people take the same time to cross the bridge. Times for each person: 1 min, 2 mins, 7 mins and 10 mins. What is the shortest time needed for all four of them to cross the bridge?
A homicide team enters a crime scene where a dead body of a fat old man lies there on the floor with blood oozing out of his head. The victim is holding a gun and a tape recorder lies there by his side. One of the detective picks up the recorder and plays it "I am tired of this life and hence I have decided to relieve myself from the worldly pains". A gunshot follows the message.
The teams starts investigating a murder investigation.

• I'm smart enough πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
  • That's hard πŸ˜”πŸ’”
  • I can answer some πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
  • I'm a robot πŸ‘ΎπŸ‘Ύ

Most Helpful Guy

• First one,

My question would be "Can that number minus 2 be divided without the amount of characters in the result increasing?"

If it's a 3, it would be:
    the answer would be yes.

If it's a 2, it would be:
    2/0 = undefined.
    the answer would be don't know.

If it's a 1, it would be:
    1 - 2 = -1
    1/-1 = -1
    the answer would be no.

Second one,

First 2 people go first, 1st person comes back and hands the torch to 3rd and 4th. 2nd person takes the torch and goes back to pick 1 up.

First way across, 2 minutes.
    1st person back, 1 minute.
    3rd and 4th, 10 minutes.
    2nd person back, 2 minutes.
    1st and 2nd cross, 2 minutes.
    Total: 17 minutes.

3rd one,
    Because had the guy committed suicide while recording, the tape would have still been recording by the time the detectives arrived. There's no mention of the recording being stopped by the detectives so, someone else was there and stopped the recording...

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• 1. Tell him that yes is one no is 2 and I don't know is 3 then ask him which door he chose.
    2. 17 minutes; 1 and 2 cross, 1 comes back, 7 and 10 cross, 2 comes back, 1 and 2 cross.
    3. The tape was rewound meaning someone had stopped and rewound it after the man was shot dead.

• I am good at riddles and these are the ones I like, they require logic and no trickery is involved! I HATE the riddles that are like I am the river, I always so no, I sometimes wipe my feet what am I. Fucking hate those riddles.

• @Ihav2fart I hate to break it to you, you were wrong on all of them!

• dammm I totally skimmed through it and you're right LOL

• These are tough and hard. 😩

• No 😱 just think well😅 you will find the answers here

• Lol thanks for the upvote. Im very bad at math and word problems. I check them out again and re read them.

• 😔😔😔😔 okay 💔

• 1. I'd straight up just ask him what number is he thinking of since he has to answer me truthfully.
    2. 1 with 10, 1 goes back to pick up 7, 1 goes back to pick up 2, 1 and 2 goes across. 22 minutes spent.
    3. cause they have to find evidence?

• 1. is the number you are thinking of greater or equal to 2
    2. 20 minutes
    3. the angle of the gun shot and blood shot was wrong

• I bet with a 500 $ that u don't know it 😂😂😂😂😏

• I hate feeling stupid.

• One I would ask what number it is since he is honest.
    Second one I didn't feel like reading
    And the third one why the hell would the recording be rewinded if he shot himself, lol.

What Girls Said 1

• Number one and two I have no idea, didn't even try.
    But number three, if the man had committed suicide the recording wouldn't have stopped after the gunshot so another person was in the room to stop the recording so that leaves murder on the table.