Have you ever gotten an error like this?

I tried mentioning people... and this happened. Like what the hell? Why? 😂😂😂 They need to fix this! Have you ever gotten this?
Have you ever gotten an error like this?

• Yes! Wtf?
    38% (13)27% (4)35% (17)Vote
  • No.
    32% (11)27% (4)31% (15)Vote
  • No I haven't gotten this, but wtf?
    30% (10)46% (7)34% (17)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Its poor script writing on the part of the coders with whom the admins IT team bid their work to. When something shows up like that its either a bug in their html script or whatever language of code they are running from their servers. I imagine java, its the leet language used by companies nowadays, i have no idea why its used since there is much better computer languages out there... anyways there's an over-view of why it screwed up.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Happened like once to me :/

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• It happens sometimes after you use the www.vintagevictorian.com/..._arrow_button_left.png (left arrow key... not trying to be a smartass or whatever.) in your message like I was telling @ElissaDido not too long ago + this guy @doomguy is a fucking pro at making it happen HAHAHA... he taught me how to do it.

3|1
    1|0
    • It usually happens after you make a <3 behind your text or a pic a pic (it happens in PMs also which is why I hate that bug. Since everything before the "left arrow sign" will auto erased -_-)

• Show All
    • *pro walks in* you got that right, text glitch veteran right here. I always think that they'll fix it If I start to spam it. But DooMguy hasn't got time for that. . . maybe in the weekend.

• It happens once in a while and I suspect it has to do with the user entering characters that cause and HTML instruction to be carried out. You entered >.< and everything after that got repeated in that messy way. Don't know if that is what caused it, or maybe that and the platform you are on (your phone).

0|1
    0|0
  • No I have been lucky so far - It will probably happen to me now LoL.

1|0
    0|0
  • You got a self replicating trojan horse worm rootkit virus that is going to exploded your computer in a few hours!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven't had that problem but this morning i had big time problems to log in the site. Eventually it worked via email thanks god.. They should indeed fix some things or improve them ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm I don't think I have.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. But I'll keep an eye out for the Mention Ghost!

1|0
    0|0
  • Oops I've never had it on GAG though IT issues are something I encounter several times a day :o :-(

1|0
    0|0
  • Uh... no. Did you try contacting the administrators? They should be able to help you.

1|0
    0|0
  • I remember @justbanANNAz did once or so

2|0
    1|0
  • Yes, it's annoying

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I've never seen it a day in my life... And you'd be surprised considering just his many errors I make each time I post something.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes! Wtf? ALL THE TIMES! I don't know why?

1|0
    0|0
  • YES. I think its when you ask the question? I have no idea

1|0
    0|0
  • no! never had this error before... i mostly use gag on my laptop

1|0
    0|0
  • Hey, RainbowFanGirl! Is this the first time this happens to you?
    Also, what device and browser are you using?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! I've gotten that a few times! And every time it's like wtf did I do?

1|0
    0|0
  • No I have not but that is creepy. I saw someone who had a post like that

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I thought my computer was malfunctioning.

0|0
    0|0