Have you ever gotten an error like this?

I tried mentioning people... and this happened. Like what the hell? Why? 😂😂😂 They need to fix this! Have you ever gotten this?

• Yes! Wtf?
  • No.
  • No I haven't gotten this, but wtf?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its poor script writing on the part of the coders with whom the admins IT team bid their work to. When something shows up like that its either a bug in their html script or whatever language of code they are running from their servers. I imagine java, its the leet language used by companies nowadays, i have no idea why its used since there is much better computer languages out there... anyways there's an over-view of why it screwed up.

Most Helpful Girl

• Happened like once to me :/

What Guys Said 11

• It happens sometimes after you use the www.vintagevictorian.com/..._arrow_button_left.png (left arrow key... not trying to be a smartass or whatever.) in your message like I was telling @ElissaDido not too long ago + this guy @doomguy is a fucking pro at making it happen HAHAHA... he taught me how to do it.

• It usually happens after you make a <3 behind your text or a pic a pic (it happens in PMs also which is why I hate that bug. Since everything before the "left arrow sign" will auto erased -_-)

• *pro walks in* you got that right, text glitch veteran right here. I always think that they'll fix it If I start to spam it. But DooMguy hasn't got time for that. . . maybe in the weekend.

• It happens once in a while and I suspect it has to do with the user entering characters that cause and HTML instruction to be carried out. You entered >.< and everything after that got repeated in that messy way. Don't know if that is what caused it, or maybe that and the platform you are on (your phone).

• No I have been lucky so far - It will probably happen to me now LoL.

• You got a self replicating trojan horse worm rootkit virus that is going to exploded your computer in a few hours!!!

• I haven't had that problem but this morning i had big time problems to log in the site. Eventually it worked via email thanks god.. They should indeed fix some things or improve them ;)

• Hmmm I don't think I have.

• Nope. But I'll keep an eye out for the Mention Ghost!

• Oops I've never had it on GAG though IT issues are something I encounter several times a day :o :-(

• Uh... no. Did you try contacting the administrators? They should be able to help you.

• I remember @justbanANNAz did once or so

• Yes, it's annoying

What Girls Said 8

• I've never seen it a day in my life... And you'd be surprised considering just his many errors I make each time I post something.

• Yes! Wtf? ALL THE TIMES! I don't know why?

• YES. I think its when you ask the question? I have no idea

• no! never had this error before... i mostly use gag on my laptop

• Hey, RainbowFanGirl! Is this the first time this happens to you?
    Also, what device and browser are you using?

• Yes! I've gotten that a few times! And every time it's like wtf did I do?

• No I have not but that is creepy. I saw someone who had a post like that

• Yes I thought my computer was malfunctioning.