How to reply with a picture?

How to reply with a picture?
This is all I see when I make a comment or reply of any kind, it would seem... Places using pics seem perfectly available for other people to post. I can only seem to post such things here in the making of a Question or Take...

How do I post a comment with a picture? Am I doing something wrong, or not noticing something? (My Xper is Lv7, if that makes any difference)

Thanks for reading.
Please tell me if you have any ideas...

Most Helpful Girl

• Go to a site that can upload pictures (tinypic. com or imgur. com) when you figure out what picture you want to upload, use the link provided from the website, copy and paste it in that comment box and that's it. I like using tinypic when it comes to things like that.

If you are just using a picture off the Internet or a gif, make sure you click on the picture (so it's just the picture alone) and copy the url and paste it in the box

Most Helpful Guy

• As Mooky said see your pic on a upload site (or if it is an image) - Open it on another tab copy the address bar then paste it into your reply on GaG - It will appear as text then a link but when you hit submit, image will open in your opinion.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0