What were the reasons you unfollowed someone here?

If for whatever reason you felt the need to stop following them, why so?
What were the reasons you unfollowed someone here?

0|1
8|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Only when someone has gone inactive. No point in following them. They won't be coming back with that username!

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• By accident 😂 I've unfollowed so many people by accident, makes me feel like an epic fail.

0|1
    0|0
  • I never had unless they were like creeps or saying the most pervent stuff here!

0|1
    0|0
  • I only unfollow someone if I've followed them by accident.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because he showed himself to be an idiot, shouting about he was being discriminated against while saying other people were less worthy than him. Shame, the guy is intelligent enough, waste of a brain in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've only unfollowed one guy cause he made me mad. and then I accidentally unfollowed him another time. But yeah. That's it. Once I follow someone I tend to not unfollow.

0|0
    0|0
  • I unfollowed a guy once because I didn't feel him and he started annoying me.

0|1
    0|0
  • i've had a few people who followed me immediately unfollow me the same or next day
    i can only suspect it's because they couldn't read my profile b/c it's private
    only if i followed them could they read mine

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys turn into creeps. But women aren't immune to this behavior.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I never unfollowed anyone - I may have blocked people I followed - I follow people who follow me so to be honest I am not too sure who I am following at any given time. I have unblocked anyone I previously blocked so it should not be an issue anymore.

0|1
    0|0
    • I wouldn't be able to just randomly follow someone on here. I only follow if I have interacted with them.

• I've infollowed people if I discover that they are overly negative or that I just didn't care to keep seeing their opinions

0|0
    0|0
  • They shat in my proverbial cornflakes

0|0
    0|0
  • Ahhh somebody unfollow you littleDudehere? You need to be like uncle Aeon. I MAKE people follow me through fear and power.

I show them my hatred and they follow. I rule over my followers.

0|0
    0|0
    • Nobody has unfollowed me, not to my knowledge. I wouldn't know since they don't put an notification for it. And good for you...

• Unfollowed? Most of the time they delete their account or I just don't like them anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too much spam, i couldn't see anymore questions of other users..

0|0
    0|0
  • Racism, insulting for unneeded reason troll sexist questions

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even care to follow someone on here...

0|0
    0|0