Have other people gotten an unordinary amount of spam lately (aside from dick pics)?

• Yeah i have
    33% (6)40% (8)37% (14)Vote
  • No i haven't
    67% (12)60% (12)63% (24)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|12

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I keep getting spammed with dick pics and msges like "Oo boy Ima nut in you so fast, its gonna be like f1 all over again". It's mostly from @consultantisback

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Not unordinary amount, but I have gotten a bit of spam, yes.

0|1
    0|0
    • I have that problem too, its usually black dicks tho and its like... thats not even my preference! smh

• Yes I have 😬

0|1
    0|0
  • From entity and biguyct or something...

0|1
    0|0
    • I actually want to smack bigucyt in the face because he asks the weirdest, creepiest questions like "have you had a threesome" "do you taste your own juices" "what color is your panties" I mean that guy is the thirstiest person i've ever seen on GaG -_-'

• A lot of older men messaging me, one even asked if i'd like to play truth or dare, his profile said he was 39...

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven't gotten spam messages here since I changed my settings so only people I follow can message me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope no dick pics.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not more than the usual amount!

0|0
    0|0
  • No because my profile is private

0|1
    0|0
  • I have gotten a couple yesterday.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on your definition of spam. if horny dudes count as spam then yes

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• yes over four weeks ago this user that when by the name @I-love-people send me a message asking me to check out her pics under some weird ass site. I googled up the site just to find out that side she provided was a gang turf for viruses.

but oh well her account when inactive with minutes after anyways

0|1
    0|0
  • I am the same as Musicbrain - Only allow message from people I follow - No spam

0|1
    0|0
  • Whenever a message starts with Hey tony72722! I know its spam lol. Who in their right mind would take the effort to type out 5 digits like that?

0|1
    0|0
  • Not in fact, have you received it through private messages? Or in your mailbox?

0|1
    0|0
  • I get nothing.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I just got a message from a girl, something about "my boyfriend and I coded an Instagram photo downloader for you" WTF! LOL! The link looked very suspicious so I didn't open it.

That was the worst spam message I've ever seen, at least make it convincing lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Just had a PM asking if I wanted some pics or something. I deleted it! Don't want crap like that!

0|0
    0|0
  • ... Even spam doesn't like me. :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Some lady spams me. Gets deleted and opens a new account with the same picture and spams me again.

0|0
    0|0
  • i got a random message from some gal today about using an instagram photo downloader -_-

0|0
    0|0
  • Some girl asking me about Instagram photos 😒

0|0
    0|0