Do you argue with people on GAG a lot?

People seem to get mad at my opinion a lot which is okay. To each his own. Seems like some people just come here to argue though.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope the vast majority of people here aren't worth the time it would take to type when it comes to arguing and I have no time nor patience for keyboard warriors. And if I sense someone will became a problem in the future or that they will pop up to put their two cents on my opinion every time I post one I block them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope not much! If i get mad I just stop talking!

What Guys Said 30

• There was a time when I did but I decided to cool down a lot and I find I enjoy myself much more on the site.

• Nah, I'm way to dismissive of ppl's argumentative posts to argue with someone. I'm one of those "agree to disagree" people! :-P

• I live for it. Usually with people who ASK the questions... what people don't seem to understand is that the person asks for Opinions and everyone is entitled to one... EXCEPT the asker. If the asker didn't want an opinion... the shouldn't have asked.
    I sometimes contradict opinions just to see if they will stand their ground, and its never really serious, but its always funny when the asker comes at me and thats when i go in on them like, "if you knew the answer, why did you ask me?"

• Not a lot, but it's not much a surprise when it happens when it's particular topics.
    Anytime Rape, gun control, gay marriage, abortion, religion or politics is the topic fights are bound to happen.

• nope, I'm chill and avoid those discussions and people... I'm here to have fun and kill boredom and not argue with people.

• Nah I stay away from conflict and violence. I'm a friendly giant 🤗

• I don't do much else, sadly 😅😭

• Nope,
    I don't waste my time talking to such people.

• No I just block them

• I used to but really it isn't worth the effort.

• I use to when I first joined, now I don't care enough because most are trolls.

• I don't remember having a serious argument with anyone so far, I just don't like to fight. I prefer to stop answering and we follow different paths with different opinions. Normally these arguments just create tension and no one changes its mind.

• No I do not. I am in the same situation as @AnOrdinaryGirl45

• No, I don't argue.

• I try not too. I argue enough in real life, I don't need to do it here which is my escape

• They're not worth my time so i don't care if they disagree. I don't even reply back.

• I've gotten into a few discussions that could be considered arguments, but nothing too serious. I do like playing the devil's advocate a lot so that can lead to more arguments, or if its something that I'm really passionate on then I will engage, but generally, I try to avoid getting into personal arguments.

• i dont argue or stat them.

i say truth or what i think through reasonable means and often provide references to an expert i learned from.

people here often attack, and antagonize you for disagreeing with them. they dont know how to place their pride on the side and talk about the subject at hand in truth. they are totally bias and unable to open their minds.

• I have a few times before. Some people can't agree to disagree while others misinterpret my jokes/humor and get pissy about it

• It's mostly not worth the time to argue.

• Yep. I don't try to start them but sometimes I say provocative things

• all the time. There really are too many people alive today pressing on the breasts of mother earth

• yes i do sometimes, it is fun

• All the time! Mostly feminists, I enjoy it though.

• no, i don't have any issues, though my age could perhaps stop them getting mad

• No I like to avoid conflict.

• yes... cos people cannot handle others commenting on stuff.

• It is something that is hard not to do because there are so many stupid and clueless people here but have to do your best.

• Most people on this site seem very mean and look for fights. I never start an argument but I will defend my statement if someone does

• I only argue when it's a troll, trolling a troll is fun

What Girls Said 19

• Ehhh yes, way more than is healthy. I need to stop being so blunt and snappy.

• I don't start arguments... I just have not much patience on certain issues. Especially when I'm running on little to no energy like now with exams and all so when people start heated discussions with when my opinion differs from theirs, I refuse to back down. I probably come off like a bit of a bitch sometimes but... such is like. I tell it like it is.

(I also find it tends to come in phases, Sometimes all my notifications will seem to be from people ragging on me. A few blocks and supporting your opinion will usually suffice. :P )

• I attempt to avoid doing so.

• I come here to argue yes.

• No, I don't. It usually always others who start arguments with me 😑

• No, I don't enjoy arguing. I'll stay away from that.

• Nope, i just ignore people when they try to argue with me.

• Very rarely but I have my feisty/ignorant moments

• 4 times a month minimum.

• Only the odd few.

• Not really no.

• No, I don't, if I have to then I would just ignore them. Nobody got time for that mess.

• when needed yea... as long as its worth it

• There was a user who tried to pick a fight with me on here and she got mad when I blocked her. Ironically she just posted on this thread lmao. And after I blocked her she began stalking My comments after I made comments to others and she would bad mouth me to other users.

It's funny when these people get surprised that you block them

• never! ;)
    ...

• Nah. My offline life provides more than enough exposure.

• I'm new here and luckily never had a argument with someone!

• Never did.

• nope, gave up lol