Who do you think are nicer on average on GAG?

• girls
  • guys

Most Helpful Girl

• I have been on GAG Nearly two years here, dear, and I find that BOTH are probably just as Nice, perhaps the Girls being More Sugar and Spice.
    However, when it comes to Certain Sore Spots with Certain Sore Subjects, there are Guys on here who will Be the First to let you Know it And... Show it and will be the First to Snap, Crackle and Pop on the Spot.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you so much, sweetie, for the Vote of Confidence.:)) xxoo

• no problem :) I read your "about me" and I've also lived in Egypt :) I'm from South Africa

• Oh, thank you and shokran, sweetie, for taking the time.. Yes, Egypt was in another part of my own life that I was lucky enough to have experienced, bring good and bad into my own life and Lucky enough to be able to tell about... Oh, nice that you live now in South Africa and that you too could have experienced Egypt as well. xx

What Guys Said 14

• Girls by an absolute mile. I can only speak from my experiences and every negative or abusive poster I've had to deal with/block was a guy and all my close friends on here are girls. Of course some of the guys here are great and some of the girls can be terrible, I'm sure. But in my experience, girls are far nicer.

• The guys.

They are all "nice guys". Even the motherfuckers are kinder motherfuckers than elsewhere on the internet.

• Girls def.

• Girls.. hands down.
    A lot of dudes on here are twats tbh

• Women. Girlpower for this one. Some men just are on for the wrong reasons i think, this is not a dating app. Women are nicer to me

• Its da gurls. Not only nicer but also gives more helpful opinions on question in my opinion.

• with me on here it has to be guys :P

• i'd say girls

• Women in general are nicer than me, not just on GAG, but I'd say in real life as well.

• Definitely girls, usually more helpful as well.

• It all depends on who got dumped/cheated on more during the day.

• Generally, they're both nice.

• The girls are nicer.

• I'd say girls
    Guys on here always seem to try to seem smart and funny (and never are)

What Girls Said 11

• girls! allll the way!

• Girls.

I can be very bitchy tho lol I think I'm in the middle, sometimes too nice, sometimes too bitchy.

• In my experience, I feel that the girls are a bit nicer than the guys. Are there some bitchy females here? Absolutely. And there are some sweet guys. But in general, I think the ladies are nicer.

• Girls.
    ____________

• Girls are nicer, but just barely.

• I'm a biatch. So though I do think girls are somewhat nicer, definitely not THIS girl haha.

• Girls definitely. Some of the guys on here complain too much and are mean with their opinions.

Most of both gender are very nice though. 😄

• Really depends who you run into. Everyone here is a savage.

• I think it's an individual thing not a gender thing

• of course :) I just mean in general

• Girls obviously!! Don't even dare think otherwise :P

• Girls are always "nicer" because we will lie to keep from hurting feelings. Guys are more honest and most of the time truth upsets people so they consider the male "Mean" or "rude" for simply stating the truth.