15|13

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• IMMA PARTY LIKE CRAZY
    And get wasted

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Edit my resume and send it to various companies in hopes of getting a job.

0|0
    0|0
  • Move (we just bought a new house), work and go to a funeral.

0|0
    0|0
  • Finals Monday so much studying

0|0
    0|0
  • buying Christmas presents ,, i'm getting my sister an armarni bag

1|0
    0|0
  • I NEED to study for final exams -_-

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a few parties to hit up this weekend.

0|0
    0|0
  • I gave up drinking and I start a new job Tuesday. No partying for this old man lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Crying then hopefully pulling myself together, followed by lots of homework

0|0
    0|0
  • Party whole Saturday night :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Working it sucks

0|0
    0|0
  • 12 pubs of Christmas 12 pubs 12 rules 12 hours 12 pints eg no pointing if you point you take a shot in one pub then the next pub you have to speak with a accent if you talk normal guess what you take a shot not many people last long they be done by 4th or 5th pub

0|0
    0|0
  • I have an exam tomorrow. Other than that I'll just stay home and do nothing, though I should do homework

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Tonight, I shall stay in, relax, and maybe watch a movie. Dinner is on the stove accompanied by the cozy lighting from a couple of three-wick candles. Winter candy apple and Vanilla bean :) I'll be getting up early tomorrow to clean my apartment, clean out and vacuum my car then get it washed, meet a friend for lunch then do some shopping. Then I'll be headed off to the airport!

0|0
    0|0
  • Tonight I'm sneaking over to my dad's after he goes to sleep to surprise him with a breakfast out Saturday morning (it's a Christmas present), I'm going shopping with my mom that evening and Sunday is just going to be a relaxing day before my week of finals.

0|0
    0|0
  • Undecided. I want to save money so I don't want to go out and be social and etc.

But I need to buy my parents their Christmas presents yet and my sister wants me to go over to her house.

On one hand I get to spoil my parents and see my nephew pup. On the other, I keep the pretty amount of money where it is in my bank account and get to just lay around and sleep and play video games.

0|0
    0|0
  • A bit of party, a bit of gag.
    I'll go out on Sunday. I'll stay on Saturday

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|1
    0|0
  • Saturday night im gonna go to the bar with couple of my mates and on Sunday I'll be going out with someone then family gathering at night.

0|0
    0|0
  • Staying home and sleeping sounds like the best plan since I'm not feeling well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Christmas party at a friends tomorrow night!! Lots of booze and food. Can't go wrong with that lol. Tonight will be be drinking with friends or hanging with my man tonight.

0|0
    0|0
  • Working this weekend.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have school on weekends. But its the last weekend of the trimester so im def looking forward to finishing up😄

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a damn thing

0|0
    0|0
  • Meant to be going out tonight but it's so badly organised that I'm slightly (extremely) freaking out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have to stay home & catch up on some house & yard work that I have been procrastinating on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm going on a date ;))

0|0
    0|0