What are your plans for the weekend?

• Go out and party
  • Stay home, catch up on some sleep
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• IMMA PARTY LIKE CRAZY
    And get wasted

What Guys Said 12

• Edit my resume and send it to various companies in hopes of getting a job.

• Move (we just bought a new house), work and go to a funeral.

• Finals Monday so much studying

• buying Christmas presents ,, i'm getting my sister an armarni bag

• I NEED to study for final exams -_-

• I have a few parties to hit up this weekend.

• I gave up drinking and I start a new job Tuesday. No partying for this old man lol.

• Crying then hopefully pulling myself together, followed by lots of homework

• Party whole Saturday night :P

• Working it sucks

• 12 pubs of Christmas 12 pubs 12 rules 12 hours 12 pints eg no pointing if you point you take a shot in one pub then the next pub you have to speak with a accent if you talk normal guess what you take a shot not many people last long they be done by 4th or 5th pub

• I have an exam tomorrow. Other than that I'll just stay home and do nothing, though I should do homework

What Girls Said 14

• Tonight, I shall stay in, relax, and maybe watch a movie. Dinner is on the stove accompanied by the cozy lighting from a couple of three-wick candles. Winter candy apple and Vanilla bean :) I'll be getting up early tomorrow to clean my apartment, clean out and vacuum my car then get it washed, meet a friend for lunch then do some shopping. Then I'll be headed off to the airport!

• Tonight I'm sneaking over to my dad's after he goes to sleep to surprise him with a breakfast out Saturday morning (it's a Christmas present), I'm going shopping with my mom that evening and Sunday is just going to be a relaxing day before my week of finals.

• Undecided. I want to save money so I don't want to go out and be social and etc.

But I need to buy my parents their Christmas presents yet and my sister wants me to go over to her house.

On one hand I get to spoil my parents and see my nephew pup. On the other, I keep the pretty amount of money where it is in my bank account and get to just lay around and sleep and play video games.

• A bit of party, a bit of gag.
    I'll go out on Sunday. I'll stay on Saturday

• 0|1
  • Saturday night im gonna go to the bar with couple of my mates and on Sunday I'll be going out with someone then family gathering at night.

• Staying home and sleeping sounds like the best plan since I'm not feeling well.

• Christmas party at a friends tomorrow night!! Lots of booze and food. Can't go wrong with that lol. Tonight will be be drinking with friends or hanging with my man tonight.

• Working this weekend.

• I have school on weekends. But its the last weekend of the trimester so im def looking forward to finishing up😄

• Not a damn thing

• Meant to be going out tonight but it's so badly organised that I'm slightly (extremely) freaking out.

• I have to stay home & catch up on some house & yard work that I have been procrastinating on.

• I'm going on a date ;))