Do you think most people on GAG are attractive? Or just people in general?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think lots of people are attractive in the sense that someone appreciate their style etc. There's a type/preference for several different types of people. It's great we aren't homogenous and there's so many unique people.

What Guys Said 13

• Well according to google analytics, 9 out of 10 women who visit my profile page save my profile picture to their hard drives, so i think that speaks for itself. Based on the data, I'm in the 90th percentile when it comes to my looks in comparison to the peon classes. As for other gag'ers, if you use my looks as a benchmark, most are about average, trending towards below average.

• I'm sorry we can't all be as good looking as you. :(

• @ConsultantIsBack he would be quite proud me thinks!

@cavmanier it is very much accurate my friend. :) Look at my face. Do i have the face of a liar? You'll never encounter a more honest black man

• I see lol

• I guess. I don't really keep track of users looks on here. Just write my honest and/or helpful opinion about their look and move on.

• I suppose in a way I try to see the best in people as much as possible so it probably shows in my input into GaG and also in real life.

• as i walk from my hostel to my class, i see 100 different attractive men and women who can easily make it as tv stars or movies if we go simply by looks, this is the case everywhere I go, now incredibly attractive people, they are rare of course, i wouldn't expect to run into someone like tom cruise or scarlett johannsen as i walk around. So this is the case out here on GAG too

• There are a lot of attractive ones here

• you can open an account only if you're a 10 or higher. All hail GAG attractive master race!

• Every person is attractive in their own unique sense

It is just whether they show this or blur it with negativity

• It's hard to say as most users don't show their appearance for personal security reasons.

• Don't think anyone's as attractive as me 😕

• I think there are quite a few attractive folks here

• Most people on GAG are not attractive.

• i am best look guy of this site

• LOL at the comic.

I think they are just regular people. Some are attractive, some aren't.

What Girls Said 8

• A lot of people don't show their face, therefore it's hard to tell.

• I've seen some great looking guys on here. But I dont do much about it due to distance and all that crap

• There are plenty of attractive people here, for sure!

• There are definitely some attractive profile pics here. Now figuring out if they belong the actual person using them is a totally different story.

• Yeah I think so. They would not be on the dating scene if they weren't.

• Nah. Most people is average lol

In here and in real life lol

• Yes there are. I guess most people mistake gag for a site like tindr lol.

• Most? No. Some? Yes.