How did you come up with your username? Does it have any particular meaning?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• 'Curtis'
    Stole my Username.
    'Damn' that fucker.

What Girls Said 17

• RJ = my two middle names. Graveytrain = A nickname given to me by my rather that is a spin on my surname.

• It's from a song that was playing when I was signing up.

• It's Brazilian Portuguese for "pineapple" - I had to learn the language, years back, and I just like the way that particular word sounds,

• My mum is Italian and she was born in Sorrento Italy, and I love the song ", Sorrento Moon" by Tina Arena , hence the name. 😊

• No real meaning! haha

• Esplorare is Italian for 'explore'. I had been daydreaming about my adventures in Italy.

• Azure = blue, which is my favorite color.
    Girl is pretty self explanatory.

• No it doesn't, to be honest.

• Here I'll break it down for you. "do u ride 2" It's a question with regards to motorcycles. And yes I ride.

• It is self-explanatory Ahahahaha

• It is based on how I was feeling 2 years ago.

• it came naturally

• Candy is my nick name, aurora is actually synonymous with my first name.

• No get mine out of random brands haha

• Couldn't think of anything so I used one I already had

• I love acting, and I have firey red hair. Lol kinda simple

• I just put together where I live and my name... very original I know xD

What Guys Said 19

• Krillan is from "Krillin", a character from a show called Dragonball Z.

I was a fan of the show when I made the name around 2002 ish.

The r is for the first letter of my name, Ray.

• It was supposed to be ironic, but did backfire on me quickly huh.. Oh well..

• Vanadium is an element with the atomic number 23, which is my favorite number, so that's how I came up with that name.
    And yes, it does mean I'm a member of the Illuminati™.

• 77 is the year I was born. Knuckles I got as a nickname for knocking out a guy who grabbed my ex wife. He was trying to take her purse and grabbed her arm. He got a trip to the dentist instead.

• matheus_mb, mmb, matheusmbarcellos... all usernames I use around the internet. They're all related to my name.

• I'm Russian. "sovetskii" is how you say "Soviet" in Russian. I play ice hockey in a private league for fun. When creating my GAG account my jersey number was 13.
    Put the two together and you get: sovetskii13

• My real name is Bruce but my friends gave me the nickname Brucetrailer cuz I was always watching movietrailers but I wasn't fully sadisfied with the name so I changed it to Brucetrails it's just simple and short.

• Anpu is a pen name I've used for years. 23 is a TOPY number
    Anpu is the Egyptian spelling of the god known as Anubis, and a god I identify with. I've published poetry, shown art, all under the name.

• Mr. Boring here - Letters from my name and numbers from my post code.

• Mine I got from who wants to be a super hero character major victory when he received a wardrobe overhaul and said look, I'm shinypants, since them my user names have always been either Mr. ShinyPants555 or Ericules555, ericules because growing up one of my many nicknames was Hercules because I was stronger then the average kid, so I changed it to ericules because my name is Eric. Been that way for 8+ years

• My career!
    And my second account
    Rip @consultant

• My Brother's Username was Roadcrusher1 so I picked Roadcruiser1. Before that I used to use Welingming1. Originally I was going to name my Account Wilmington to be fancy, but not much places Online can support that many Characters. Also I used to be someone that loved road trips a lot so there is my two cents for you for why I picked what I wanted over here.

• It's the former name of Augustus Caesar.

That's about it...

• I was about to call myself OpenWide. and since I like wine that much and the actual name is already in use this happened

• It's an Angels and Airwaves song.

• It's my name on like every where baha Because I rock em tight polos with letterman

• A word I could remember combined with a number I could remember

• I'm very interested in the TITANIC! I've been on the subject for 7 1/2 years!

• Dylan my name guest is I'm a guest here and 26 is a number