How many opinions should we post per week at least, in order to make it to the top 2 MHO users?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not based on the number of posts you make. It's about the question asker thinking your post the most helpful (or perhaps funniest, most like their opinion, etc...).

Most Helpful Guy

• It is a percentage so ideally should be a low number of high quality responses is best.

• i mean how many MHOed opinions should i have to crack top 2... i mean i had a 100% once... but it was only 1 opinion...

• Show All
    • aha...

• Thanks for MHG

What Girls Said 1

• It's about quality, not quantity. If you post 100 opinions and 5 of them get MHO... your percentage is going to be a lot lower than someone else who posted 10 opinions and had 5 of them chosen as MHO.

• to put it better...

minimum # of MHOed opinions/week...

• I understand, but it just depends. On how you do, as well as everyone else that week. The number isn't necessarily important... two people could get a similar percentage even if one person barely answers and the other person answers a ton.

• i mean... if u get 1 MHOed opinion in da whole week... u won't appear on top even if yer percentage's 100%... it happened to me and didn't appear there... even if ma percentage was 100%... dat's y i ask... ;)

What Guys Said 1

• You should focus on giving really insightful and helpful opinions. It's based on the askers belief that yours was the most helpful