Have you ever wanted to ask a question but you don't know what to ask?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

• All of the time with questions and answers.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I don't ask questions for the sake of it. The opposite has happened many times, I have a question but I can't be bothered to ask it.

• Why I can't be bothered? Because I can't be bothered to type it, to read and reply to all the opinions and then get the stupid message from GaG saying I haven't chosen MHO

What Girls Said 5

• I wanted to write an answer, but didn't know what.

• All the time.

• I sometimes have a question that I don't know how to word at times. Does that count? lol hahaha

• Yeah, sometimes I run out of ideas.

• I think users on gag and me myself have asked all the questions I needed to know

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah - Sometimes what happens to me is people take up my question the wrong way and the question goes off on a totally different tangent to the way I want.

• Thats what you are doing right now right? Haha.. The thing is that i want my questions to be original. Many people ask boring questions :/

• It's more fun to answer idiotic questions than come up with one

• You can ask whatever you want, just be prepared for people to disagree with your opinion on the same question