Why are there so many anti-white questions on GaG?

What'd we do wrong? lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Because hating on white people gets you places these days.

• Interesting. Does it work if you're white?

• ... and all this in white countries.

• I'm not white but I definitely see what you guys are talking about. It's effing bullshit how standards get lowered by race and all this crap. I study IT and it's very tough for Asians to get admitted into the major and then the standards get lowered for Whites a little bit. If you're African American or any other minority, there are barely any standards for admission. It's bullshit, really is...

Most Helpful Guy

• Because society in general is anti-white today. It's politically incorrect to not be anti-white.

What Girls Said 1

• I thought it was anyone who wasn't white getting dissed. I've never seen anyone say anything about whites but I've seen a lot about others

What Guys Said 5

• I think a lot of it is what demographic you are part of - You probably notice the stuff pointed at your group more readily - I seriously think there seems to be equal opportunity anti questions on this site which I don't condone in any way - I believe everyone should be treated with equal respect.

• There's certain ethnic minority women on here who are openly racist and nothing is done about it.

I accept that we are being forced to pay for the disgusting actions of our ancestors (well not mine, they were Irish) but you get the point, I have white skin, so I am fair game for reverse racism and racial discrimination.

Because in order to get equality for everyone, you have to suppress the equal rights of the ever decreasing majority, so it seems...

• Some of the most anti-white bile you can read actually come from other white people, actually.
    The spineless, mentally feeble sell out whites, but still...

• I don't know, they must work for the news media.