Do you think we should be able to see the Xper level of anons posting questions?

When I see questions that are obviously or probably trolling by an anon I always wonder the Xper level. Trolling questions from people who aren't anon typically seem to be from Xper 1-4.

• Yes
  • No
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes definitely agree with that. I understand why some questions should be allowed to be anon but most are just stupid questions that are done to get a reaction from people or cause offence

• Knowing their experience level would not make much of a difference, though.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah it would be funny.

What Guys Said 8

• Cannot see any benefit to it, but some problems I can see. I would much rather see what country they are from, since that could have a big bearing on what their post really means, and to how they perceive things in general. But I know that many countries are reprsented by so few, that it would likely give away their identity in a lot of cases.

• I don't think anyone should be posting as anonymous. When you create a account your already anonymous. Unless you put your own picture. You can make up anything you want. to also post anonymous is redundant and just stupid.
    but if they are going to let them do it anyway, what is the point of seeing more info.
    As a rule I will NEVER give MHO to a anonymous person. Even if that is the only people that replied.

• That would defeat the whole purpose of going anonymous, especially a Master going anonymous since their are fewer Master G@Gers.

• I think that's unfair to the GURUs and MASTERs, because there are far less of them and they're typically somewhat well-known.

• There would be a lot of merit in that idea

• Probably yes but... that would make it possible to identify them!
    And I don't think it would be legal to say you can post anon and than give info that can undermine that anonimity.

• I am level 8 and would never troll.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IivGqwQvdCI

• Nah, people have the right to not show anything about them.

What Girls Said 2

• Great idea. lol hahahaha

• I think we should because of anon trolls, I think it would be funny to expose a anon troll who claims he has been on gag for years when he is level 1