Hi people how dirty of a question can I ask?

Most Helpful Guy

• pretty much anything can be asked as long as it's not illegal
    just ask... if it gets deleted you know it was too much, then just ask some people you know via PM to get opinions lol

What Guys Said 11

• Most anything can be asked, but some things cross the line for being on here publicly. At the bottom of the page is a link called "FAQ". That will give you the rules. On the other hand, many of us are quite open and try to not be judgmental. So you can feel free to ask me and many others on here ANYTHING.

• i've shared my salary, my dick size, and many other personal details I wouldn't share IRL hahahahah gotta love gag

• I've seen people ask if veins on a penis make it feel better, accidentally pooping or vomiting on your sexual partner and some pretty extream fetishes. I figure as long as something isn't expressly illegal it's okay.

• I think you should be able to ask anything you want to. and what do you mean by dirty? like sex without bathing?

I presume this site is about honesty and learning.

• I suppose within the Sexual Behaviour topic you can go pretty far - There are rules in the FAQs

• We like dirty here

• A dirty, dirty question. Only two.

• Find out and see if your question gets removed or not xD

• The dirtier the better.

• when it comes to gag, the sky is virtually the limit

• nice try catfish -_-

What Girls Said 5

• This place is pretty open on the questions asked, but there are guidelines that you should follow. Check this link for more information.

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/moderators#147

• I believe it can be as dirty as you want providing your not posting up nudes and what not. Go look at the G@G guidelines.

• I think you can pretty much ask anything until it gets removed 😀

• just ask I'm sure it will be fine :P

• Internet is free