Do you read the answers other G@G users have given before posting yours?

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of the time nope. Sometimes yes, if I'm actually interested.

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually post my opinion first, and THEN read the opinions. Most of the time, anyways.

But sometimes I do open the question in a new tab, read the question, check out the answers and THEN post an opinion, but I'm more likely to do that on the desktop.

In fact, I did that on this one. I think I do that far less on phone, because opening new tabs is less convenient on phone. (Of course, I'm glad it doesn't open every page in a new tab like during that one update. That was broken.)

What Girls Said 19

• depends on the topic and how similar i think my answer would be to others. most times i don't though.

• Sometimes. Especially if I think someone has probably already said pretty much what I was planding to say

• Not usually. Everyone's opinion is different than mine so I tend not to focus on what others have to say before sharing my opinion. I do, however, read opinions after I post mine though when it comes to specific topics.

• I try not to, but sometimes if I see on my feed that someone I follow posted their opinion I might look.

• Not usually

• Sometimes I don't but most of the time I do :)

• Only sometimes. Most of the time I just hit "share opinion" from the feed, though.

• If there are only a few then yes, but usually no, and even if I read them it usually doesn't affect my response

• No, i go with what i believe not with what others say when it comes to giving an opinion I'm my own person not a follower, but after i give my own answer i read other's answer and like i agree

• nah lol
    //

• Sometimes if the topic in itself interests me

• Not usually.

• Well yeah sometimes, but I try not to so I won't say what someone else said.

• Most of the time, I do.

• Sometimes I do. :)

• I do sometimes, but not always.

• Usually I post before I read others because I don't want to be influenced by someone else's opinion.

• Indeed. I sometimes find myself being influenced by other answers. And I often find that many of the opinions that come later often seem influenced by the ones that came first.

• Rarely 😁.

• Sometimes. I do.

What Guys Said 21

• Depends on the question, if I am really interested in a discussion type post I probably would read all the answers first.

• Depends on the question. Sometimes it's worth reading the others or simply interested in what others said while other times it's just answer and move on.

• No, i simply give my opinion and try to not to be effected by what a majorty says
    it sometimes does lead to Op needing to explain something twice :P

• Depends on the topic really. Sometimes i do because i'm interested if they think the same way like i do altho that won't change my opinion.

• Not really no...

• Unless I got mentioned then no I do not

• I quite often do. I like to see what people have to say.

• I make an effort not to.

• Sometimes I do like 'This is interesting. What would the others say to this?'
    but usually I don't

• rarely... it depends a little bit on the type of question but most of the time not.

• i try to avoid doing that so that my own opinion isn't too influenced by others

• Same here. The times when I do read the opinions first are usually when I read an interesting question that I never thought of asking, so I can find the answer myself

• no I don't, if I want to leave my opinion I dont want to spoil it by reading other peoples opinions.
    I read them afterwards

• I read them after I have responded.

• I try to all the time so that I wouldn't post what was already posted.

• Sometimes I read the other comments and get a piece of info that the asker didn't include in his initial post. So that changes my advice

• Depends on the question. I don't want to post a smart ass response only to find I'm the fifth to post the exact same thing.

• At first no.
    I rather not have my opinion influenced by others.

If I am interested in the topic I may spend time looking at the first few afterwards.

• not really no

• Not if there's a lot of opinions.
    Ain't nobody got time for that.

• Usually I read then post.

• Who the fuck got time for that? Lol